• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Smokin </span>is a great buyer!</span>

Neoncabbit is GTG. Just completed a multi item deal with him, and everything was as described, or in even better condition. This took a while, and comms were good, and promises were kept. Deal in good faith!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Highground</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cat-mechanic is a great buyer! Fast payment and great communication. </div></div>

It works both ways man.

Highground is good to go.

I have always enjoyed dealing with people on this site.

I have recently done business with Ron and BountyHunter. I would give them two thumbs up as they were very professional and had great communication. Thanks gentlemen.
Jake

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Updating my good guy list;</span></span>
Ceylonc
Velcroflyer
Wet Charge
McNeil
Match-Grade
Qstick
invictus maneo
Hk24
juicehead2004
sno-man
Landcruiser
Big Sound Racing
Scott E White
Jim the Plumber
Kenco Arms
Russ1911
Lawrence97
JRose's buddy FLEXJEEP@AOL
hydro556
NineMMParabellum
wildbillbjj
81sfo
NOMAD
Sniper CJ

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">New</span></span>
Longtooth
Surge
Chilo

operator1 is gtg! ... i bought his trg22 and it could not have gone any smoother, he quickly and politely answered every question that i had. i gave the guy $2850 and he quickly sent me the gun, i feel that anyone can deal with this guy with confidence.

I purchased a rifle from EAGLE 1. It was shipped promptly and looks great. I would not hesitate to purchase something from him again.

there is a guy on AR15.com named rwf01.

Huge +1

He shipped ultra fast and want out of his way to help me.

Starvin is good to go.

Did a deal with him and his communication and fast shipping were right on time.

brut4 c is aces too. Followed through with everything he said he would do and sent me the item plus tracking

Deal w/ confidence

Cerebus - Sold him Rem 700 223 barreled action.
waggs4570 - Sold him Shilen Barrel and Amax bullets
learjet - Sold him RCBS Precision MIC
cemac - Sold him BO Rings
idpasteve - Sold him EGW Base
prom93 - Sold him 700 bottom metal

This is a little overdue but I sold these items and all transactions went smooth. These guys are gtg in my book.

Thanks Again,

Vince

And a GTG back at vlcruz ...the barreled action was as described (if not better condition) and was shipped quickly.
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">Chris Snow</span> is GTG and then some. Super guy to deal with, great communication and overall excellent experience.......Thanks Chris!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Re25 </span>is an excellent buyer.</span>

Kaz was great to work with.... No problems at all. And the quality of his product was perfect.

+1 for steve123, just got my 243wssm upper in excellent shape from him.

Matt.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">DOORKICKER</span></span> </span> </span> </span> is <span style="font-size: 20pt"> <span style="color: #3333FF">GOOD TO GO!!!!!! </span> </span>

The Brother is Platinum....

DK Thanks for the "Secret Decoder Ring"....
grin.gif

<span style="font-size: 23pt">BIG +1</span> for Elkkhunter.
Excellent seller and stand-up guy.
S.