• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just wanna give a BIG +1 for:

Memo

Had a great transaction with the gentleman, definately GTG
smile.gif

Julian

+1 for pale horse, good buyer.
+1 for jcvibby for paying it forward (even though I wound up paying the said item forward after all).

i rep is GTG. He went out of his way to make sure I received my money, even though he had to send it twice, due to an error at where I am living and the name on the address here. Thanks again Mark.

Andrew

<span style="font-weight: bold">HUGE +1 for <span style="font-size: 14pt">XARMOR</span>... great buyer of a very expensive rifle.</span>

drmarc paid quickly and was flexible with me on the shipping date . Definitely would not hesitate to do business with him again .

<span style="font-weight: bold">ThunderPlains</span> is GTG. Item received as described in short order.

Keith

+1 for Tigerbikes, great deal on a great rifle. Packed and shipped with lightning speed. Buy with confidence!

<span style="color: #FF0000">AlabamaShooter</span> is great to deal with!!!! I hope we cross paths again,
wink.gif

LFOD1776 is GTG on. Accurate description on a USO and and quick shipping.

Thanks again,
Mark

Just closed a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">tuna921 </span> on one of my US Optics scopes. Quick payment for a smooth transaction. Jim is GTG.

Keith

Onebadscrambler
Surge

Thanks for everything. There was room for problems in our deal and I had no problems...These guys are HONEST.

Thanks again,

Chilo

Reactions: onebadscrambler

+++++++++++++++1 and GTG!!!!!! for:

KAPAC

Guys he is a top notch guy, as well as excellent communication! Can't say enough about him. Honored his every word. Helped make my sale go very smooth!!!! Wanted to thank him very much! Do NOT hesitate to do business with him. Can't say enough. Much appreciated. -Dan

Kapac is GTG!

Bought a stock & barrel from <span style="font-weight: bold">slayer_21420</span>. No problems here, everything was as described + quick shipping. Would deal with again.

D Brace is a one of the GOOD GUY's!! I just completed a transaction with him although things did not go as planned... Our communication kept things in check!!

Everyone knows that once the package or funds leaves our hands it is really out of our hands.

So D Brace is GTG, do not hesitate to do business with and I would not hesitate to do business with him again!!

Thanks
Kapac

I'v had dealings with SDWHIRLWIND and he is a great guy to deal with, honest and easy. Old school if you will. SDWHIRLWIND IS GTG
thanks again dennis, dave

BFDshooter5 is g2g, had EXCELLENT transaction with him, he went above necessary to get it done ASAP. Deal with confidence!

Trade was smooth, communication perfect. Gave me all his home info, no ducking out here. A great addition to the HIDE, thanks again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TACTICAL45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">257speed is GTG parts were exactly as described, would buy from again. </div></div>

Likewise, tactical45 is squared away. Item just like stated and quick shipping.
Thanks, Jerry