• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

DLC356 is a wonderful seller. Fantastic communications and speedy shipping. Only bought a plastic grip, but he handled the transaction as though it was an expensive item. A real pleasure to deal with !!

NCHP is good to go!!

Disco57

Gloofy

Did transactions with these 2 gents and they did exactly as they stated they would. It was a pleasure. Sincerely thank you both!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jasonK good to go !</div></div>

As is PadronAniversary thanks again!!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">257speed </span>went out of his way to get me something... FOR FREE!

Big thumbs up to a great guy.</span>

nesikabay is a true gentlemen who volunteered a barrel he had kicking around to help me with a 257 project! True gentleman.

+1 for Vulcan.

Great communications and very fast shipping! I would deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Kooch

jhedg is good to go! Everything just as described (better, really). And he braved a Level 3 Ice Emergency to make sure it got mailed out on time.

Anchor Station is GTG, great transaction on SMK Bullets, BH Brass, and BH Ammo.

Thanks again,
Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone had any dealings with matgyver? </div></div>

Yes, Matgyver is gtg. Done several deals with him.

Just completed a deal w/ <span style="font-weight: bold">RHutch</span>. Paid on time. Took care of business. Would deal with him again.

Keith

criver just sold me some hard to find items. Two different transactions. Both times it was way better than expected and the price was way below what he could have got for it. He really tries to help another shooter out!!

Huge Thanks!

Jeff

ChrisGarrett is good to go. I had a great transaction with him. Thanks again Chris.

Semper Fi -- Rick

Those who have shed their blood on the battlefield with me will forever be my brothers.

<span style="font-weight: bold">yekimak</span> paid quickly with no BS...straight-up dude.

Would do business again w/o reserve.

Did deals w INEED300WSM, and Vulcan this week, both A+++++++++++++ super fast payment, and shipping both GTG

Just received a BO M5 in the box from <span style="font-weight: bold">Calishooter</span> just as his ad said. Good guy to deal with.
++1 for Calishooter

Just recieved my goods from <span style="font-weight: bold"> fpgb1</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">willsnipe </span> both are GTG, transactions were friendly and fast.