• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">mp5sd/n/k</span> is good to go!!!!! I just recieved a very expensive item from him and it was exactly as described!! Great transaction with a great guy!!

Deal with complete confidence!!!

Oneshot976

Oneshot976 Is a GTG guy that deals with you in truth and nothing else.
He is a man true to his word.

Deal with total confidence

Thank you again

sr25diaz is good to go...i made a deal with him and everything was exactly as he said it was....i wouldnt think twice about dealing with him again...thanks Jonathan

I have had three excellent experiences buying from Hide members:

I just got a US Optics scope from "radmcg". An outstanding guy to deal with.

I got a sling from "Tactical". Awesome to deal with. He went above and beyond to satisfy me.

I bought a rifle from "glock24". First rate in every way.

I've been kinda lazy about this and i appologize to all of these fellas for the delay in posting this.All of these guys are stand up fellas! And all are also 110% GTG!!!

DebosDave
mattsnuked
NOmag
jwp475
MuchOO

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DAFAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott cousino was excellant to deal with, he setn what he said he would asap </div></div>

DAFAR was a fast shipper, and was very accurate on his description of his item for sale.

Scott

You hiders probably already know this but chpprguy is terrific to deal with. Very prompt on everything. Thanks

Recently bought a scope from buggsb. Scope showed up quickly and was better than described. Good guy to deal with and I would do business with him again!

Also got some PMags from THT. Great to deal with and fast response/shipping!

Just got a couple of AI 10 round mags from Randy at Mile High Shooting Accessories, good price, good service. Definitely good to go.

Im a little late on posting these but Chef & NCHP are great to deal with payment to me was sent fast And they kept good communication .

Good Guy List

offroadr1 is Good To Go! A real pleasure doing business with you Joey!

grin.gif

"Idaho" is GTG. Item was quickly shipped and exactly as described. Nice doing business with you!

pwc001 is GTG. He bought a Leupold MK IV from me. Sent the funds as instructed and ASAP. No problems here.

Slug is GTG, good communication and follow up, real quick shipping too. A nice start for me here on this forum! Thank you

Ratbert is gtg, ordered an ACOG from him, great price, it was just about NIB condition, very fast transaction, excelent all around.

bubblegum is good to go. Honest description, fast shipping and good communicator. Would deal with again. Good to go!

Bachelor Jack

Purchased and received a nice Swarovski scope from him exactly as described. Great communication too. Thanks!

mp5sdnk is %100 a great guy to deal with. Deal with confidence. I did a big deal with him and everything was just as described. Thanks ---JC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: akrapovic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">aggiesig is squared away. Great communication and fast payment. </div></div>

akrapovic is a good seller as well. Item arrived in perfect condition now time to play!!!

met up with cemac ftf deal on a scope,great guy to deal with!thanks.also other members that are good to go from previous recent transactions are as follows....
guapo
JW precision
d.hogee
bearguide
bsp212
GHOSTRECON
mattmansacto
1.bLUM
SCOTT451
operator1
sno-man
monte2024