• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Hatidua is GTG Honest description , SUPER FAST SHIPPING and GREAT communicator. Would deal with again. Good to go!

guapo is GTG
grin.gif

VSP968

VSP968

Very clear communicator.
100% Smooth transaction.
Excellent buyer
Do not hesitate to work with him, great guy

Re: VSP968

nashlaw is gtg. He shipped my rifle the same day he received payment and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again!

glock24 is GTG. I purchased an USO sn-3 from him and all was as described. Great comm. and fast shipping.

Thank you Sir.

STS

101abn is GTG.
Bought an Ar-10 from Tony and is was evreything as noted and was a very smooth transaction!

Same for Mussman (Chris) is GTG,

Payment was FAST (next day). I would DEAL with CONFIDENCE anytime in the future!!

Thank you

Just wanted to give another +1 for Stacey Blankenship. Bought an AI AW308 package from him. He was extremely helpful in explaining some options that I was not clear on, provided top notch service, and delivered my rifle two months ahead of estimated time frame!!

81sfo.

Bought a PTR-91 from him.

Transaction was good and I'd recommend buying from <span style="font-weight: bold">81sfo</span> in the future.

Thanks.

Huge +1 for GHOSTRECON. Great comms, quick ship, goods better than decribed. deal in confidence!

K

Bought a falcon scope from Mr Snyder at RWSGunsmithing-Nice scope and exceptionally quick shipping-Appreciate the ease of the transaction!

NWASC is GTG, should have worked for UPS! Very honest.

gszeto99 is GTG, Super fast, easy to deal with.

Thx

clark k is GTG - great guy & hope to deal with him again. Thanks Clark!

Nate Haler is great to deal with
A+

Bought a Scope from him, Great packing job,Very knowledgeable.

Everyone...
OutlawTen5 and Rcnpthfndr are GTG! Great comms and fast. They are gentlemen.

Thanks guys, been a pleasure.