• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

2ballcane is GTG. Excellent communication and quick payment. I also need thank JBW#3 on this one. It wouldn't of happened without his help.

Thanks guys, Chris

nesikabay is about as GTG as you can get. Followed up with me multiple times about the rifle, threw in extras. He was great to talk with and the equipment was far better than described.

I highly recommend doing business with him.

A big +1 for monteboy84. Fast payment and transaction went very smooth. Would do business with him again in a heartbeat. He is top notch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gszeto99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">81sfo is GTG. Fast shipping. A pleasure to deal with. Will buy from again.</div></div>
back at you thanks for fast payment!

STONEPONY is GTG. Fast payment and good comm.

STS

JGrelle is 100% GTG...

Rare to receive an item in BETTER shape than expected...

Asset to the Hide.

Forgot to mention,

Goldie is the fuckin' man! Done multiples with him, and this last deal he really hooked me up in a crunch.

Thanks Howard!

TACTICAL45 is good to deal with. Item arrived exactly as described. Good updates fast shipment.

Dennis Muldrew is a helluva good guy. I know this is usually for transactions, but he guided me through the entire Class III Trust process, and I'm now waiting on the Stamp for my new AAC Evo 9...... Thanks again Bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Fibonacci</span> is first class, will deal with him any time. Great communication and lightning fast payment!

tmxring

We decided to meet halfway for the exchange and I am glad I made th drive. Super nice guy! It was my pleasure dealing with this gentleman.

jkkfam89

I bought his Wilson Combat CQB 1911... not only was it complete with every scrap of paper, videos and manuals he got with it but it was exactly as he advertised.... unfired and in perfect condition.

A fantastic deal for me, smooth as silk... he really went out of his way to answer all my questions and get it out asapafter I sent payment.

Thanks Jeremy for the great deal !

AlanM is good people. Can't say enough about this guy!

AWESOME deal on a sweet rifle, exactly as he said it was.

Thanks!

chpprguy, as always, is great to deal with, and a good friend.

Thanks for everything Andy.

Re: rjb661

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">rjb661</span></span> is GTG. I sold Ronnie a pair of Leupold Rings and a Power Custom base and the deal went smooth as glass.

Keith

+1 for chpprguy!!! Got my scope rail within 3 days! Great guy to deal with. Thanks again Chpprguy

Re: rjb661

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">rjb661</span></span> is GTG. I sold Ronnie a pair of Leupold Rings and a Power Custom base and the deal went smooth as glass.

Keith </div></div>

Likewise for Aries64!!! Great guy to deal with, good communication, fast shipping!!!

Hey All, FireFight is a Straight Up Man to deal with.. I Highly Reccomend him. Deal with confidence.
Thank you,
George of the Jungle.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mark S </span> was excellent to deal with. Great communication, FAST shipping. 100% GTG

jhedg is GTG. His description is spot on and I couldn't be happier.

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">LFOD1776</span></span> is GTG. Deal with confidence.
S.

SRT I would deal with anytime!!!!! Fantastic comms, and 100% by his word!!! Thanks man!!!

MJW556 is GTG for a flawless transaction on a pair of NEW Leupold MK 4 Aluminum 30mm rings.

Thanks again,
Mark