• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">Spot69221 </span>is a solid buyer, deal with confidence. Communications were smooth and payment arrived very quickly. Good guy to do business with!

Had a trade with <span style="color: #3366FF">long range dogr </span>, he's is 100% GTG...
Sold some stuff to <span style="color: #FF0000">Redredwine</span>, fast payment, good comms,
deal in confidence...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had a trade with <span style="color: #3366FF">long range dogr </span>, he's is 100% GTG...
</div></div>

Back at you pard! Flawless transaction as usual!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ishikawa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Spot69221 </span>is a solid buyer, deal with confidence. Communications were smooth and payment arrived very quickly. Good guy to do business with!</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ishikawa</span> is GTG.

I hope he keeps me in mind if he ever sells anything else, this is a guy you want to buy from.

matrixx is GTG!

A very patient, understanding, and agreeable buyer!

kavik is 100% GTG.

Had the worst time ever getting payment to him, first cert. check got lost compliments of USPS priority mail w/delivery confirmation. When it didn't show after a few days and the bank wouldn't let me do a stop payment, I sent him USPS money orders via Express Mail/Overnight(took 2 days instead of 1) and when he tried to cash them, his postmaster claimed they were bogus and confiscated them!!! In the meantime he had shipped me the scope and mount, but we got everything cleared up at the post office. The original cert. check showed up at his place after 6 weeks and he sent it right back. (Only took 2 days to get back here)

Great communication and very understanding through it all.

gunner0812 sold a LMT barreled upper to me -perfect as described, super quick shipping and courteous communications. 100% gtg. Thank you.

TwistedMetal has been good to deal with. We made a parts trade and he followed through exactly as he said he would. The part was just what he represented. I'd trade with him again.

Completed deals with
<span style="font-weight: bold">Shootnblanks
afd77
HateCa
Stockton</span>
They are GTG.
Thanks Guys,
Dan

I bought a Trijicon AGOG from twisted metal. Exactly as described, a pleasure to deal with, shipped immediately. It doesn't get any better. GTG.

Recently worked a trade with Parallax. Super smooth transaction and GTG throughout the entire transaction. Deal with Parallax in confidence!

squirrel_slayer used his first post to contact me and purchase a rifle. Excellent communication and fast payment/FFL.

GTG --- Thanks again, Chris

HUGE +1 to gszeto99. I purchased a Nikon Monarch from him that ended up having a dent in the tube and upon shooting it I thought the scope may have been faulty, but turns out it was just the gun. He worked with me through the whole deal, and never jumped to conclusions and pointed fingers like many would do in that situation. Thank you for being honest, and rolling with a brotha!!!

thorn is GTG . He got the item in the mail the same day I paid and it made it here in record time . Thanks Bro !

Reflectionsburn is also GTG. One of the fastest payments I have ever had!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ReflectionsBurn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AlanM is GTG!!!! </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Big +100 for Bauer Arms</span>. Adam always rocks!
Buy from him!!!! NOW!
S.

Re: ykrvak

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">ykrvak</span></span> is GTG. I just bought some Seekins rings from him - fast shipping and well-packed. Smooth deal.

Keith

Da_Law_Dawg is good to go... we completed a sale/trade combo and everthing was as described, communications were great... a smooth experience for both of us.

Thanks Jeremy !