• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 14pt">poepoe310</span> is good to go.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Great dealings with <span style="font-size: 14pt">sniper307</span>.

Trade with confidence.</span>

Re: NYresq

Just bought a pair of 34mm Seekins Low Rings from Mark. Shipped fast Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation as agreed. Thanks Mark!

Keith

I just completed a puchase from NYresq, communications were excellent, the price fair and he packed the item well. I highly recommend him, buy with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spot69221 is GTG with a very easy transaction on a pair of Harris bipods.</div></div>

i_rep is GTG, we will do business again.

+1 RescueSwimmer.

A perfect transaction with a new U.S. Optics scope.

Quick emails. Package was boxed well for shipment.

Thanks.

Boltripper is a Rockstar

tuna921 a damned honorable chap

kyshooter --another good man

and a crapload of other guys whom I've failed to mention who also make me proud to be a member of this community

ALL I CAN SAY IS I HAVE DONE ABOUT A HUNDRED DEALS ON THE HIDE--AND I HAVE YET TO GET SCREWED!!!

If the membership of this site is any indication--the US will make it back to the top!!

Chew is gtg
tarfu is gtg
hatidua is gtg
I think CHEW was a little skeptical of what I was sending him on a trade. He prolonged sending his out until receiving my trade. All good guys anyhow.

Rob01 is GTG. Deal with confidence. Easy to work with. Fast shipping.

I kinda skipped these two and i appologise to both these fellas.

spot69221

KSP446 I owe this guy a special thank you! He did me a big favor and i wont forget it! Hopefully someday i can pay you back bro.

Both of these guys are GTG!

Re: Medicjim

I just completed a scope purchase from Varmint6, for my brother, who had not yet joined SH (since rectified). Scope arrived in specified condition, rapidly. No problems here; Varmint6 gets on the good guy list.

I must say that the members of SH are proving to be, as a rule, the best online forum group I've ever dealt with.

dg

Re: Sonic Sammy

Ya' know.. Don't know if I mentioned these guy's but all are GTG ! Never a hassle around here.

JasonK
MilDot
RescueSwimmer
Outsydlooknin75
sr15match
ARPredatorHunter
ltfirehunter

Steven Dzupin is great guy to deal with. He was selling 365 pcs. of LC .308 brass and I actualy got more that advertised. Condition of brass was great. I will deal with him anytime.
No need to say he is GTG, but I will anyway.

Steve H.

doesn't need to be said but desertmonkey is very GTG. Absolutely no games whatsoever.

Got my AR15 today, no issues. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 20pt">Matt21</span></span> is gtg.