• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

CITY SLICKER

City Slicker sure made buying a used USO easy. Rich went out of his way to answer all my questions and then shipped out the scope super quick. Have no worries dealing with Rich, he is a great guy!

Mike Montes (Beaglestorm)

KOOCH

Kooch sold me a USO T-Pal and everything went smooth. Scope was in perfect shape and I learned a ton from Patrick during the time we talked. He is 100% GTG!

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">SCL</span> is GTG, good comms throughout the process, shipped in timely manner and item was just as described.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Nora23</span> is GTG as well, fast deal, good comms, great product

<span style="font-weight: bold">ElkSniper</span> is GTG, fast payment and easy to deal with

LuckyShot is good to go. Ammo was exactly as described and received rapidly.

Good communication. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Just wanted to let you guys know Toby (aka tjonh2001) is GTG! VERY smooth transaction, fast shipping, awesome rifle.

Thanks again Toby.

Birddog28 is GTG, had a very easy transaction on a Rem 700 VSF in 22-250.

Thanks again,
Mark

Spot69221 is GTG had a very easy transaction on a GAP Rock.

Thanks for going over and above,
Mark

Copper91 is GTG. Very fast shipping on a set of Leupold MK4 base/rings.

Thanks,
Mark

"elkhuntinguide" is GTG !!! FAST SHIPPING !!! Great to deal with, Awesome Communication, Smooth Transaction. Prime example of the way it should be.

Thanks Again Brother !!!

Have a great one,
FTK

Tony. is GTG. Very easy to deal with and extremely fast shipping on a McM LA stock.

Thanks again,
Mark

+1 for StrategicEdge.

Excellent communication and prompt shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spot69221 is GTG had a very easy transaction on a GAP Rock.

Thanks for going over and above,
Mark</div></div>

i_rep has been GTG on more than 1 occasion.

Got a Lupy off off SureShot perfect shape super duper fast shipping, from Barrow Alaska no less, thanks man

Just completed a deal on a scope with Xring01

+1 for Xring01 as it was a smooth transaction. Would do business again with him.

just finished a deal with applevalleyjoe. great guy to deal with, communicates great and very prompt. would do buisness with again.

elkhuntinguide is GTG

Excellent Comm and shipped first too, deal with again anytime.

Just completed a trade deal with gunny.

Great deal! Item was better than described.And his comms where A+.

GTG!!!!

Just did a deal with long range dogr. He was 100% good to go shipped on time goods were better then decribed. Deal with confidence.

oneshot976 is good to go!! I cannot say enough about this guy, he went above and beyond to be sure that the rifle was taken care of and delivered appropriately. Have no doubts about dealing with oneshot!

Bachelor Jack is GTG! Item arrived exactly as described I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him in the future.

Thanks!