• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Da-Law-Dawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed a transaction with 7mmRM. Isaac is GTG guys, deal with him in confidence! Thanks again Isaac! </div></div>

Same to you Sir!! Thanks for the fast, smooth deal! Da Law Dog is beyond GTG in my book!

just completed a trade with gugubica for a stock and very fast shipping an the stock was better than explained. Thanks again man

I just bought a AccuShot rail from PadronAniversary Everything went smoothly and it arrived quickly!

Just concluded a deal with Missed. Excellent communication, very prompt on transaction. I would definetly do bussiness with him again.

pongnukl is GTG! Don't let the location or h epost count fool you, this guyis no joke on big ticket items!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Mark</span> of Storm Tactical was super to deal with. Super packaging and prompt shipment. Can't ask for more. Thanks Mark! <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span>.

These guys are a pleasure to deal with and are gtg
HOSTIL1
slick1177
STS
Dennis_in_VA
elkhuntinguide
nashlaw
swoodz
eurosport
USMCj
Nervous
The Mechanic
Steelhead
Grumulkin
SANDRAT
ATLRoach

bought a scope from gszeto99. Packaged Good, Shipped fast, Good communication. What more can you ask for?

+1 crod1972 (.270 brass)
+1 brad b (ultradot sight)
+1 osuarchitect (targets)
+1 Brad Arnett (targets)

would purchase from all again without hesitation.

I'm sure this has been said many times, but Mo_Zam_Beek was wonderful to deal with. Super fast payment, and he really went the extra mile helping me find a great deal on a scope that I was looking for. He didn't have to do that; he just did it because he's got some real class.

Buy and sell with him with absolute confidence. A+++
smile.gif

+2 for ScO (James D.) Sent money quick--good guy to do business with.

Sniper307 is good to go. Made a trade went perfectly items were just as described, shipping was prompt and communication was good.

Thanks Ryan

This undoubtably won't surprise anyone...but jasonk is so GTG that I have accused him of having to carry his nuts around in a wheelbarrow! Thanks! -A

Just finished a flawless deal with Buzzsaw. The guy is the best to deal with. Absolutely no hickups. Really nice to deal with folks who do what they say they will do when they say they will do it. High level of confidence in Buzzsaw.

+ for <span style="font-weight: bold">Mp5sdnk</span>. Excellent comms, product exactly as described!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">septic-tank13</span></span> is GTG. Just did a deal with him and not only did I receive the merchandise as described, but he shipped immediately. Super-smooth Hide' deal. Thanks Michael!

Keith

Re: Good Guy List - Tactical 45 is GTG

Just finished doing business with Tactical45. Fast payment and great communication.

TACTICAL45 IS GOOD TO GO!!!

Deal with confidence
smile.gif

Re: Good Guy List - Tactical 45 is GTG

Just finished a smooth deal with TDH....shipped fast, nice product and he is good to go.

Thanks TDH!

John

+1 vlcruz, thanks for the level
+1 Black-X, 9mm as described
+1 S&J refinishing, fast paymnet.... hope you enjoy the AUG

woodstock-16 is GTG sent me my rings before he rec'd his money exactly as described GTG 100%