• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Recieved a Barreled action from (hpt2k) , better the described great comm's, and Super quick shipping. he is GTG

RHutch is good to go. Flawless deal. Great guy to deal with also. Deal with confidence.

Thanks RHutch

Also did a couple more deals with DKimmerling. He is top notch as well. Great communication quick to ship deal with him again anytime.

Thanks DKimmerling

rwest took good care of me...with my lost MO and all.
Deal with confidence.

Its way overdue but here are several gents I have done business with in the last month that are 100% good to go in my book.

Copper
Comanche
longtaters
Gunner75
Musicman
Stealthx
Outdoorbum
Stuff
Channellcat12
Chris26
taticalrifleman
sjeccles
hemiram347
xxjbj
deadly0311
cut-rifled
Mile High Shooting Accessories
Triad Tactical

chpprguy (aka Andy) is Definitely GTG. Wow he gave me a heck of a deal on a US Optics Scope. I was out of town and could not pay him until the following week but he shipped the scope anyways so I could get it when I got home even before I paid him. Of course I paid him the day I got home. He had forgotten to package the IOR rings and so he immediately sent them the next day when he found out and gave me an anti cant device from US Optics for FREE. Great guy to deal with. Will do business with Andy anytime.

Thank you

Gene

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gszeto99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">chpprguy (aka Andy) is Definitely GTG. Wow he gave me a heck of a deal on a US Optics Scope. I was out of town and could not pay him until the following week but he shipped the scope anyways so I could get it when I got home even before I paid him. Of course I paid him the day I got home. He had forgotten to package the IOR rings and so he immediately sent them the next day when he found out and gave me an anti cant device from US Optics for FREE. Great guy to deal with. Will do business with Andy anytime.

Thank you

Gene </div></div>

Same for Gene,
deal in 100% confidence
great communication, paid right when he said he would, and was understanding when I screwed up....
grin.gif

thanks again Gene,
Andy

Huge thanks to lordt313 for a great transaction on a CZ 452 he had for sale. Highly recommended! Thanks again!!
smile.gif

+1 for olympian

Just finished up a smooth transaction with him. Great communications and fast payment!

Kooch

<span style="font-weight: bold">SoundFx</span> 100% GTG - picked up a Short Dot exactly as described. Smooth deal all the way around.

I need to get caught up here!

Im sure everyone knows HateCA is GTG-bought a D760 from him and ccannon is GTG as well with a high speed surefire I bought from him. Both transactions went smooth and item was exactly as represented.

Re: Good Guy List - Tactical 45 is GTG

Just completed some very smooth transactions with some great guys.

dagger-AICS 2.0
CDI Precision-Bottom metal
Hooper-smithing

all very good to go. and great guys.

Wait a second, some guy stiffs a person on a scope deal, writes about it, and this is listed under good transactions ? For who because it sure was not the poor individual tryin to make a few bucks off of a scope sale ? Sure hope the local dealer is not reading this.

Kenco Arms is GTG, bought a suppressor from him, had it in 2.5 months (signed Form 4 back from ATF - personal , not trust.)

Buy with confidence, great guy, and a fellow Marine.

This is past due but <span style="font-weight: bold">speedjunkie</span> is a great guy to deal with. My new Gap .308 was shipped FAST and packaged very very well!

Busy week, but did swaps and such with these guys and all are good to go:

<span style="font-weight: bold">ddavis
tbrewer
Ricochet
treebasher
heatseekins
bowtie4x4295</span>

Likewise with BigJake. He was lightspeed fast with payment. I'm sure its been said before but BigJake it way GTG.

john

Just finished a really nice trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">Matchking</span> and the deal went butter smooth. Deal with in confidence. Hisitems were perectly described and shipping was quick and flawless.

Thanks again,

Ben