• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">SuperSeal110</span> is a solid buyer. Fast payment & responsive. Deal with confidence.

Since joining the hide I've done business w/ the following folks.

gszeto99
DesertMonkey
chainring
B_Town75

All have had great communication and fast shipping w/ parts exactly how they described them.

Thanks,

Steve.

<span style="font-weight: bold">David777</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">firewalker</span> are two great guys to deal with. Prompt payment and great comms from both. Thanks Darrell and Alan.

<span style="color: #3366FF">Sleeper</span> is GTG!
Fast shipping and as described

Sold stuff to <span style="color: #3366FF">badkarma85</span> and <span style="color: #3366FF">Jon Lester</span> both are GTG!

Update, users I have bought, sold or traded with that went through without a hitch (past couple of weeks):

rak187 eurosport KevinU xxjbj runewulf Bushmaster7 deadly0311 shiner savagenut ChadJamesR Rnd1 JPipes GoldenRod jasonk Bruce B. strictlyRUM

propulsionclimbing is GTG. Fast payment. Good communication. Would do business with him again.

Thank you

Gene

XxMerlinxX is good to go. Fast, prompt shipping. Postal Service is screwing things up as normal with Colombus day but what can you do? Deal with confidence guys, great guy!

I have completed transactions with the following people & they were GTG:

doorkicker
Slack
HasgunWilltravel
308longshot
Paco
Michael N
CT
longtaters
FCS
Adze
dfar

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 </span>for <span style="font-weight: bold">Penta</span>,
good guy to deal with.

dpkdavis is gtg.
Items were exactly as described, super fast shipping, and good communication. I would definitely deal with him again.

Thanks dpkdavis!

GO-FASTER is def GTG. Fast shipment, and notified me when it was shipped. Scope exactly like he said it was, very good price on it as well.

Bought a Sightron SIII scope from gszeto99. Everything went smoothe as butter. Great communication, fast shipping, product better than described. What more could you ask for in a seller!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TACTICAL45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JasonK is gtg items was as said, shipped fast , great communication.</div></div>

Same for you TACTICAL45 thanks!

Patches is GTG too and a dozen others I'm fogetting right now.

Big plus 1 for

Patton63

Just finished a deal with him and all went smooth and items were super clean.

Thanks again,

Ben

Been a couple days and thought that i would update some guys that i done business with

Apache
Wasp7067
3bnRanger

all are very good to do business with and would do it again

Scott P. (aka sp95) is GTG. Anyone needing an FFL, Class III or smith in the Madison, WI Dells or SE WI area should definitely give him a shout. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

This list grows....these guys are G2G and handled their respective transactions professionally and honestly.

Sendero_man
jcvibby
ICANHITHIMMAN
Lucks
radmcg
STONEPONY

Thanks again fellas!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ken Darnell</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">Stacey @ AINA </span> are both GTG.

+1 for 9sigman45. Was very easy to work with and a really nice guy. Would definitely do business with him again. GTG in my book!!!

Jeremy