• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

These guys Ive done business with in the last month or so all GTG.

Dogfight Ink
Species
bub308
Zakattackman
al1gator

Been forgetting to post here....
Had smooth transactions with
<span style="color: #3366FF">AJ Brown, OutlawTen5, FCS, Zenon4060, macman2564,
EasyRhino72, Beer Alchemist, vlcruz</span>

ALL GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: al1gator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">macman2564 is a great guy to deal with...fastest shipping to AK I've ever experienced. </div></div>

Second that. Just got a bipod from him; he's GTG. Thanks.

I would like to add Jeff aka sniper2230 from Dallas/The Colony Texas. Texas Tactical Toys.

+1...Schwazche paid quickly...Great to deal with!!!

Also need to add, purchased from T.C. a while back...item perfect, great seller.

Thanks Guys!!

Aries64 great to deal with. Really helpful and wonderful communication. Next day shipping, wonderful transaction. Thanks...

<span style="font-weight: bold">SpEcTeR</span> is GTG! I bought a S & W .22LR magazine from him. Gibran shipped promptly and I received the magazine as described. Deal with confidence.

Keith

WIKEDFISH and victory are both stellar sellers.
Top notch transactions with both of these individuals..

Wabird

Sorry Broc, forgot to mention the great transaction we had. Broc stands as better than just a "good guy".
I appreciate the good transaction!

Wabird

Back at you Sendero_man. Great to deal with and excellent communication. Very nice man. Thanks Scott

jcvibby

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tex1970 </span>is a great buyer. Super Fast payment and great comms throughout the transcaction. Thanks, Randy. You're GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold">evilsvt</span> is a GTG. Bought his ACOG and it was like new, as described, packaged well, and shipped promptly. Thanks Roger.

Just traded a 375 CT with Bill Stoffels. It was a pleasure doing business with him. Everything was as good or better than described. He is definitely one of the good guys.

JasonK
strictlyRUM
hemiram

all are g2g and would definitely do business with them again in the future

I am new to saying how good someone is to do business with on this site so bear with me gentlemen. That said, Batboy is good to go.
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1391099
Bill
I got the scope this morning and box is perfect, and by the way nice pack job, looks like you went all the way to protect the scope. Scope is as listed and better, no ring marks of any kind, free flip up Leupold caps smile and glass is clean and clear. I will let you know how it does at the range, but again thanks for the great deal, and for the patience for all the crap we went through with Fedex to get it here. Bill is good to go, and better than expected.
Tex

Kasumi is good to go. Mailed out the items I bought in record time, packed better than factory.

Definitely a stand-up fella.

csi:cyberspace is GTG. Very easy to do business with. Did EXACTLY what he said he was going to do, when he said he would do it. No surprises, No BS. Thanks man.