• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sold an action to Ratbert, money showed up super fast.</div></div>

And JCH shipped as soon as it cleared.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">skeetlee </span> </span> Is GTG... Very fast shipping, I'm not even sure my check got there yet!!!

asbestosglove is GTG.scope was just what he said it was,and FAST shipping thanks from 22eley (john)

All the following are awesome guys to deal with. Great communication and fast transactions:

PHYTCLUB (sold to)
Cinch (sold to)
Grand (sold to)
Jakeleg (sold to)
GunjunkieM24 (sold to)
wildhog (sold to)
Startrek (sold to)
lpd5408 (sold to)
J-Hon (sold to)

Alex Roy at Euro Optic. He's the man! (bought from)

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">Deadly0311</span> </span></span>is GTG! I would deal with him any day. He is great with communication too. Stand up guy.

bought some rings from Twisted, they were as advertised and showed up 3 days later. Can't ask for more.

I've been real lazy about posting these lately.And to the fellas that i'm about to post for i am very sorry about dragging my feet!

All of these guys are 100% GTG!

cjgemm
kansas45
Anchor Station
spot69221

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #CC0000"> Nietzsche73 </span> </span> is GTG boys buy with confidence.

Have had several good transactions but one bad. He sold me a broken scope and said "too bad"

SH name: aubie515
Sy Nguyen
1038 Elmwood Drive
Pottstown, PA 19464

Just bought a GAP 308 with a KMW Sentinel stock from DebosDave ©. I couldn't have asked for a better seller. It was a real pleasure doing business with him. To top things off, he even included two Butterfingers with the rifle!
grin.gif

Definitely a good guy!

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #000099">E4300WSM </span> </span> Is GTG just did an easy trade with him, he's 100%

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF6600"> CL&RR</span> </span> is GTG, Very Fast Payment!

Big Plus one for:

DebosDave

Bought a couple of items and the deal went smooth as silk.

Thanks again Dave,

Ben

I just bought a Sako Quad barrel off of Adam Boynton, great guy to deal with, item was as described. Super fast shipping. I would do business with Adam anytime. Alan

GunjunkieM24, propulsionclimbing, pongnukl, and tmpohuski7 have all recently purchased things from me, and I greatly appreciate the quick payment and the easy transaction. This site is amazing for most all the members, and these guys are definately on my GTG list.

Thanks guys!!

Dave

Couple that are GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold"> shootone </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Thud </span>