• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

THANKS!!!! MASTERSGT.. A great rifle and even a better person to do business with, high dollar deal that went great!!!

rwest is definitely GTG.
Just bought a fabulous pistol from him at a fabulous price.
Exchange was quick, simple, straight forward.

Excellent transactions recently with the following:
<span style="font-weight: bold">
T.C.
bdh308
Teppo-Ka
osuarchitect
m21black
</span>
All of these fellas are easy to work with and handled their business very professionally - thanks again guys.

Abrasive and BAT_BOY are both goot to go. It was a pleasure dealing with both of them.

Chad

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #CC0000">okfornow </span> </span> is GTG Fast payment
smile.gif

Need to add two more members who are GTG

MinorDamage. Bought some 1911 parts from him and comms were good with fast delivery.

JustShootOK. Purchased some AR gear from me. Fast payment.

Both members are GTG

Need to add Jasonk

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">sierrabravo45</span></span> is Good To Go....

JCummings is a great guy, ultra fast payment, excellelnt communication. 110% Good to Go.

Thanks James

MarkS, is one hell of a guy to deal with. I bought a .408 Cheytac from him. Thanks Mark!

81sfo is absolutely excellent to deal with. He went way out of his way for me!

Had transctions with..

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">
NineHotel
VSP968
Adam B
maccrazy2
wildhog
G-TAC
GeneralDisarray
strangedays
Nervous
</span></span>

Great communication and smooth transaction by all....

long range dogr <--- Did me an incredible favor in a time of need
TOPO-Sniper
Pistol Pete
Bighouse
Blacksmith

No particular order, all top-notch guys to deal with.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Speeder4</span> is good to go. Good communication and quick payment...very solid and trustworthy buyer.

<span style="color: #CC0000">sagebrush</span> is GTG,He is new and this was a high buck trade and all came in as described.

I have recently had transactions with:

Hellbender
Tburkes
SilentSoul308
sp95
mscott
wfjames22
chpprguy
Acttacus
jakeleg
Alanjtc73n
spot69221
LFOD1776
jerseymike
308 Newb
deadly0311
paulhig

All went smooth as silk and all are GTG.

GTG to 8up for a barrel I bought from him. Wrapped it very safely. Shipped quickly. Good exchange of PMs. Exactly how I would have done it if our roles were reversed. Highly Recommend.
John

John H is GTG with a purchase. Nice doing business with you!

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">Andy Det Sgt </span> </span> Is GTG Fast payment and a pleasure to deal with.

Re: Good Guy List: Larry Levine [inalabama]

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">al redneck</span></span> is GTG...

Re: Good Guy List: Larry Levine [inalabama]

<span style="font-weight: bold">737SHARK</span> is GTG Awesome work and great to deal with.