• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Hey all,

Just cleared a couple of transactions here lately.....

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">NOmag and jbulrs3</span></span>

Both are super guys and great to do business with deal with both in total confidence!

Did a FTF transaction with Cigarcop. A real fine gentelman.
Thanks.

Re: Good Guy List: DR. BILL

Dr. Bill is good to go. Multiple item purchase went super smooth, packaged very well and shipped fast. This guy is a straight shooter. Thanks again Bill!

Cigarcop is GTG... The SEEKIN'S scope rings which he said were in great shape,were like new.could have passed for new.Package was well wrapped,i hope to have more great deals with him...

rth 1800 is Good to go.
I just finished a relatively high dollar deal with him and communication was great, item was shipped promptly and the scope was as described.

Thanks again,

ben

some recent gtg ,
wickedfish , beretta682 , 308newb , treebasher , ghr2. if i forgot anyone , remind me and ill be happy to add you .

added , Cinch . gtg

funk is GTG. A little rocky in the beginning but everything worked out very well in the end after some communication.

Thank you

Gene

Hunter223 is a great guy to deal with. ++1 and communicates well.

Bought that GAP 6.5 Creedmoor barreled action and can hardly wait to get it stocked and shooting tight groups.

LightFoot is GTG! Awesome transaction Rom, good commo, and legit individual. Met today, and purchased GAP built AICS. Enjoy the crown my friend, great transaction!! Keep me in the loop, may need to get some Shell action!!

-Jeremy

Hey guys just to fill the rest of you in on the scope. I gave Jcvibby the benifit of the doubt and made the purchase. I have completed all the necessary checks on the scope and concluded He was telling the truth. I am the proud new owner of the scope and would recommend doing business with Jcvibby as the scope is just as he described it. Jcvibby will be added to the Good Guy list for this transaction.
Thanks

Policeathome is Good to go with me. Fast payment and great communication. Thanks again.

Netranger6 is 100% GTG. Super smooth transaction, great commo and honest. Great thing is that I got a bottle of Crown Royal for delivering the GAP. Couldn't have asked for a smoother deal.

brokes22 is GTG. Just completed our transaction FTF in North GA. The NF NXS was as described and he was a pleasure to deal with. Would buy from or trade with again. Thanks Chad.

Just completed a transaction with jkkfam89 on a wilson combat pistol. The transaction was completed quickly and without any problems. He is a gentleman and I would gladly do business with him again.

My GTG buyers/sellers list: Tribe, dontstrokeme, F9 WINE, kk2727, MWDG3, 7.62willdo, Kelvrick, dtask, uawman, offroadr1, seven mm, Gun Oil, Bill Stoffels, 240b, gmac, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">RAD custom, Liberty Optics, Kombar, Bret</span></span>,

Here's my list(thanks for the idea Bachelor Jack;) )

jhead7416 x1(as buyer)
trigger time x1(as buyer)
Scott Berish aka Liberty Optics xALOT(as the seller)
hemiram347 x1(as seller)
deadly0311 x1(as seller)
051F x1(as buyer)
livetohunt x1(as seller)
nyfinest x1 (as buyer)
Rodent x1(as buyer)
USHandgunner x1(as builder)
Manners Stocks x1
GAP x1 (as builder) x1 (as seller)
Marty@Badger x several (as seller)

Following people are good to go as per receipt of funds for items sold in my FS thread. Will update list of usernames as money is received.

seaaggie, woodbutcher, axeman, ARPredatorhunter, sgtbutt, gadbmw,pwc001

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> WICKEDFISH </span> </span> Marlin is GTG, I almost for got about yah bud!!

JasonK,kcshooter,kyshooter338 are all great sellers. Perfect transactions.Thanks

Nostyta is good to go as well. excellent communication

onechance bought my NightForce and was a pleasure to deal with.

Helped me fund my Vortex Razor
wink.gif

GREAT HIGH DOLLAR Transaction for my <span style="text-decoration: underline">DTA .338/.308 Kit </span>with

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #CC0000">SGJ2025</span></span>