• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">308 Newb </span> Julian is a Great guy to deal with, FAST shipping to boot!

Big +1 for the following Gentlemen:

Cigarcop
gm9658
qzilla
SNAFUBAR
beretta989
JIM HEILMAN
M1Tanker
reewik
BountyHunter
Deadeye351
Jason280
JPipes
RMNIXON

Special thanks to <span style="font-weight: bold">rifle.30cal</span>

I purchased a Kestel from him and I was in a time crunch, he was kind enough to ship it out before payment was received. Great member, and a pleasure to work with.

Kirk R

sorry to not get to this earlier... all the fallowing are GTG with me....

jayjaytuner
Glock_and_roll
bohem
ViperACR
700P300
deisel
selfbowhunter
eddief
gebhardt02
ftchmup
linedrive301ft
Sniper 2230
rwest
ncyotecaller
Smokin99
BAT_Boy
dpkdavis
mlh29

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Taterxl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OutlawTen5 is GTG</div></div>

+1

Bought a Pelican case from <span style="font-weight: bold">pat4668</span>, good comm and fast shipping!! Item was in as described condition also. He's GTG!

2nd great deal with Da Law Dawg, great guy to deal with. Once again items are as good or better then described.

FFRich is the man!!!
smile.gif

Same to you, KHOOKS.

Perfect gentleman and a flawless transaction. He does what he says he will . . . and a bit more.

david

Tat2Steve is deffinately good to go. Got at A.R.M.S. S.I.R. # 59M from him. Looked great and shiped fast. Constant communication through out.

Thanks again Steve

Will Cocke is GTG, you can deal with confidence.

Accurate description, and does exactly what he says he will do.

Diablo

<span style="color: #009900">Kclark</span>, <span style="color: #CC33CC">Witch Doctor</span>, <span style="color: #FF6600">War-Dog-Nemo</span>, and <span style="color: #9999FF">terryg</span> are all GTG.