• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: commanderjb

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">commanderjb</span></span> is GTG! I bought an OD Eagle ACOG Cover from him - fast shipping and item just as described. Deal with confidence!

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">CCooper </span> is GTG.
grin.gif

items better than stated !

thanks Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">commanderjb</span></span> is GTG! I bought an OD Eagle ACOG Cover from him - fast shipping and item just as described. Deal with confidence!

Keith </div></div>

Same goes for Aries64. Stand up guy.
cool.gif

JB

Good Guy List

Back at you. Lots of love for gszeto99. Scope arrived just as described. Good communication and fast shipping. GTG for sure!

Re: Good Guy List

GHOSTRECON (Pete) is 100% GTG. His reputation is well deserved and everything in our deal was great. -Aaron

Recent transactions with....

<span style="color: #3366FF">BountyHunter
ROLEXrifleman
gunlove
subgunr</span>
All GTG....

GoldenRod Is good to go!! That friggin rifle shoots like a laser. Glad no one else picked it up before me!!!

hydro556 is a man of his word. I had a very pleasant dealing with him....definately GTG

Did a firearm trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">Knife</span>, once we got the FFL deal worked out, all was smooth as can be. "Knife" is a cool cat and very GTG!

Respectfully,
Matt

ARPredator Hunter, Shadow4, MtGoat, RWSGunsmithing, CavScout1983, GadBMW, _Shay_, SWFA, ......ALL GOOD GUYS TO DEAL WITH

Bryan

Just had a great transaction with Dromig61(buyer).
Everything went very smooth.

Bought very nice Surefire light from 700P300. Shipped very fast and just as described. Perfect transaction.

Jr_V and Cardog are GTG. Just sold firearms to each and both had great communication and sent funds quickly.

My GTG buyers/sellers list: Tribe, dontstrokeme, F9 WINE, kk2727, MWDG3, 7.62willdo, Kelvrick, dtask, uawman, offroadr1, seven mm, Gun Oil, Bill Stoffels, 240b, gmac, RAD custom, Liberty Optics, Kombar, Bret, LWILLIAMS, MWDG3

Plus <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Corben1</span></span> and <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">ffhogue!</span></span> Many thanks to you both!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Insayn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hydro556 is a man of his word. I had a very pleasant dealing with him....definately GTG </div></div>
Just bought an Eotech from hydro556. Super guy.

Strangedays, Hydro556 and bowtie4x4295
There are a couple of others but I'll have to look them up.
Thanks all!

SFTexan keeps his word. We worked out a trade that we are both happy with.

I've had great dealings with the following and all are GTG
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">TexasRedNeck </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">FTF </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">ballistic1 </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Da-Law-Dawg </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">ker2222 </span>

AI Shooter is GTG. Product arrived as promised, no BS whatsoever.

Great transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recent transactions with....

<span style="color: #3366FF">BountyHunter
ROLEXrifleman
gunlove
subgunr</span>
All GTG.... </div></div>

back at ya! chpprguy is GTG!!!!!!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MJPLEO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did a firearm trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">Knife</span>, once we got the FFL deal worked out, all was smooth as can be. "Knife" is a cool cat and very GTG!

Respectfully,
Matt</div></div>

MJPLEO (Matt), is way GTG. Thanks again for the patience.

sold a rifle to Shooter308, payment was sent when he said it was and he was available for communication during the whole deal.