• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List +1 Fastford

Captain kirk is g2g. Smooth transaction.

Re: Good Guy List +1 Fastford

KYshooter338$ is gtg. Everthing as described. Good transaction. Good communication. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Re: Good Guy List

I recently made a purchase from Paul ( libertyman777 ) and it was a great transaction. Fast coms and a friendly guy with good deals...Thanks Paul!

Jeff (ie)Tigerbikes is 200% GTG. Even when I was having funds problems he was very gracious and sympathetic. Thanks Jeff

-Tommy

Cinch is excellent to deal with. He shipped before my MO arrived which was very nice. Extremely fast shipping and excellent communication. Deal with confidence.

bought items from <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3366FF">birddog28 </span></span> and<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3366FF"> medic103</span></span> both are <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span>,
deal in confidence...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: a-train</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 is GTG. Bought an AW barrel off him and it was just as described with a good deal, and packed right. Thanks, -A</div></div>

Thanks for paying promptly.

<span style="color: #FF0000">fastford</span> is a great guy to deal with. I have been wanting a Surefire X400 for some time now. I told him a while back that when the funds come available, I will get one. I contacted him at the first of the week and he said has one for me. These are brand spanking new in the box ready for shipping.

Chris shipped out my package before I got all my funds together from previous sales. A trusting and honest guy. If you are looking for a Surefire X400, don't hesitate to contact fastford. Thanks, buddy!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FFRich</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Captain Kirk he is gtg.
</div></div>

Ditto ^^, <span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">FFR</span>ich</span></span> is great to deal with, big +1 !!

Thanks Rich
Kirk R

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-size: 11pt">George Mac</span></span></span>. We had a little hiccup with shipping a rifle from WA to CA, he was very patient, thanks George

Kirk R

I had recent excellecnt transactions with:

<span style="font-weight: bold">M40A1peacemaker</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Insayn</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">thorn </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">XXX </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">ChadJamesR</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">kft101 </span>

merc308 acknowledged receipt of my Post Office money order in a PM and then never sent me the grip pod. He was posting other items in the WTS section for weeks after he had my money. Now he will not return any PM. It was only $50 but this is the first time I have been ripped off by a member of the Hide.
merc308 is NOT a good guy.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Have bought from:
Strangedays, Hydro556, bowtie4x495, Joey762, crod1972, badshooter, Prom93, uafgrad.
<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Have sold to:
Solidtrax, ewoaf, tarugs, Yachtee

Good transactions with all of them. Thanks guys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">MtnCruzr is good to go! </div></div>

Thanks and this is the way things should go, smooth and easy.

sobrbiker883 is a good guy, don't hesitate to do business with him.

Sir Speedy is the best. When I had a fire at my home and couldn't complete the arrangement he manned up and told me to not worry he would hang with me. He did and I am gratefull.

Phylodog is GTG, fast shipping and great communication...Jim