• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Kenco Arms
Stiggy
froggy2229
mjh
Brain
crod1972
Match308
abersfelderami
Calibur </span></span>

All <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span> !

MikeSWammo --- Excellent guy to do business with. Great communication and a great product.

Thanks again, Chris

Just bought a NF from Rodent and he had it to me for a good price and it was at my door 3 days later. Thanks again!

Hello To all,

OutlawTen5 is Rock solid I would deal with him again with out hesitation or reservation - Deal with him with confidence

Regards
to all

Ed Begg
VBULL Precision ltd

<span style="font-weight: bold">BERTMAN77MK2
BobinNC</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">ceylonc
DesertMonkey </span>

All good to go!!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">powell </span></span>is good to go! Did a merchandise swap with Derrick, everything was grade A.

Deal with confidence.

Subsonic308 is GTG. Great deal, fast shipper
grin.gif
, excellent comms, item as described. deal with confidence.

Bachelor Jack after the purchase

To say Bachelor Jack is good to go would not do this man justice. Put aside anything you may think of him and his sales methods/tacticts and commentary and think of it purely from the sales standpoint.

Everything I have ever bought from or recieved from him has been as described or even better. Butthat's not why I'm writting this.

MANY months ago BJ and I completed a transaction for several NFA items. As I am new to teh NFA realm I'm still suffering from growing pains which include finding a GOOD SOT3 in my area. While in the process of trying to have these items transfered to me they ended up in an SOT3 dealers hands that ened up NOT being a good thing.

BJ took time out over several months to try and get in contact with this person, resolve the issue and get things moving in the proper direction. After investing his time in to the matter the issue was resolved.

This short blurb of what transpired does not do the situation justice but as I said, this post isnt to dwell on what happened but in fact to PRAISE someone for going Above and Beyond to not only help someone out but also teach them something in the process.

Thank you very much Aaron, I truely appreciate what you have dome for me.

There is no question Bachelor Jack is an asset to the SH community.

Re: Bachelor Jack after the purchase

Cinch is 100% good to go. Very honest and very accommodating. One of the good guys for sure.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jer</span> is GTG, shipped very quickly and all was as he said it would be. Nice doing business with him!

Just received my Seekins lower from MIKE. Very smooth transaction. MIKE is definately GTG.

Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ROLEXrifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To say Bachelor Jack is good to go would not do this man justice. Put aside anything you may think of him and his sales methods/tacticts and commentary and think of it purely from the sales standpoint.

Everything I have ever bought from or recieved from him has been as described or even better. Butthat's not why I'm writting this.

MANY months ago BJ and I completed a transaction for several NFA items. As I am new to teh NFA realm I'm still suffering from growing pains which include finding a GOOD SOT3 in my area. While in the process of trying to have these items transfered to me they ended up in an SOT3 dealers hands that ened up NOT being a good thing.

BJ took time out over several months to try and get in contact with this person, resolve the issue and get things moving in the proper direction. After investing his time in to the matter the issue was resolved.

This short blurb of what transpired does not do the situation justice but as I said, this post isnt to dwell on what happened but in fact to PRAISE someone for going Above and Beyond to not only help someone out but also teach them something in the process.

Thank you very much Aaron, I truely appreciate what you have dome for me.

There is no question Bachelor Jack is an asset to the SH community. </div></div>

ROLEXrifleman you are going to ruin his hard earned reputation. Those of us that have dealt with BJ smile when his posts come up as we know what he is really like
smile.gif

Pat