• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tommy5.56</div><div class="ubbcode-body">another big plus for

diggler44</div></div>

Thank you Tommy5.56 you were a perfect person to do business with, I would be happy to deal with all people like you in the future. Paid fast and had great communication.

<span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Posion123</span></span></span> is good to go!

Super fast shipper, provided tracking#s immediately, communication was second to none.

Highly recommend him as a seller and hope he has more cool shit in the future for me to buy
grin.gif

Bought a surefire weapon light from MACMAN2564 shipping was fast and transaction was smooth. Hes GTG

First time posting on Snipers Hide since joining this community. Just wanted to thank SDWhirlwind for a recent extremely positive transaction. Great price, fast delivery and part was in outstanding condition (for my 1951 Rem 721 .270). SDWhirlwind also gave me pointers on the install (great follow-up).

Thanks SDWhirlwind, what a great way to start my experience on this forum.

v/r

David

HITMAN - Good to go.

Delivered Nightforce fast and received in condition as stated.

Thanks for the scope Tony.

Dom.

JPipes is GTG, Great communication and fast shipment on my purchase of lot of 6.5 108 scenar.

A+++

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shane45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BM11 is GTG. We worked out a fairly detailed high end trade. He was FAST to ship and comunication was excellent!

Regards,
Shane </div></div>Shane as well. An exchange of high dollar goods, and all went well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-size: 20pt"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Posion123</span></span></span> is good to go!

Super fast shipper, provided tracking#s immediately, communication was second to none.

Highly recommend him as a seller and hope he has more cool shit in the future for me to buy
grin.gif
</div></div>

+1 For DoorKicker also
smile.gif

JPipes is GTG, Great communication and fast shipment on my purchase of an McM HTG.

A+++

LightFoot is GTG! Very fast and smooth transaction on a GAP Rifle. Great communication as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.C.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Derrick300 is 110% GTG... great communication, shipped fast, payment fast... overall great to do business with! </div></div>

Back at you
T.C. was more than helpful and made our trade as smooth as glass, great guy to deal with....

Bought a mcmillan stock from SNIPER2NDREP and was exactly as described. Shipped fast hes good to go.

Bought a pistol from DebosDave. Easy to deal with, gun was just as advertised, and shipment was as quick. Deal with Dave without hesitation.

SFT

livetohunt is GTG. He sold me a scope that is exactly as described, even went the extra mile (or 50) for a FTF deal. Great communication, exceptional item, good price. Thanks and deal with confidence!