• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reeljob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greene and sst04 are good to go. </div></div>
and to add a few more:
Sealinck
HOP
Magforce
Neoshooter
Abilene
Are all good to go

A few that are good to go!

<span style="font-weight: bold">gunhog </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">procovert45 </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">velvet </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">TDH </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"> DocB </span>

Great transaction with <span style="color: #3366FF">tackleberry</span>! Fast shipping, good communication, A+ all around.

Completed some more Fantastic transactions..

Rosie Palma

delivered my item super fast, and he is 2000 from home, how's that for service.. ++++GTG++++

afd77

have made multiple deals with this ++++GTG++++ seller.

Just wanted to say that "cat60584" is GTG! This dude was SUPER patient in answering all my questions and helping me feel at ease with the purchase.

The ACOG arrived just as advertised. The shipping was SUPER FAST. I paid for it on Monday morning and by Thursday afternoon I had it in my hands.

Again, this guy is Good To Go!

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">I just receievd my items from both JACQ and SPUD47. Everything arrived just as described from each of them. Deal with confidence as each is a man of their word and very GTG!

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Danny Hawkins</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment, great communication, and very smooth deal. Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Danny Hawkins</span></span>.

Keith

Adam B is the shiz to the nit power. I bought a schmidt and Bender scope from him at a very fair price, great shipping, then turns around and gives me a deal on a bipod. Can't say enough good things. +1

xring01 is the figurative poo.

Excellent individual, quick shipping, no excuses, and absolutely one stand-up guy.

I sold a rifle to <span style="font-weight: bold">Dnad69</span>. Payment was extremely quick and the communication was great. I will gladly do business with him anytime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: The Rifleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wannabullet is great to deal with. Received rifle exactly as described and got a great deal. </div></div>

Rifleman is also great to deal with. Delivered funds exactly as promised.

Thanks a bunch