• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">commodore</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment, great communication, and very smooth deal. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">commodore</span></span> is a newbie that joined to buy a Dillon 9mm Die Set, but hes' off to a great start.

Keith

My GTG buyers/sellers list!

New additions:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">19Scout77</span></span>

and

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">old cop</span></span>

110len
240b
7.62willdo
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

medic2410p

medic2410p is GTG.

He wanted to trade items with me and I'll admit as was a little wary cuz he was new. However, he offered to ship his stuff first and his communication was excellent over the whole process. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Ltdshooter</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment, great communication, and very smooth deal. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Ltdshooter</span></span> is another newbie who joined to buy something and is off to a good start here on the Hide'.

Keith

Hey Guys, I have a great deal with Startrek. I bought a scope from him and it was in the box brand new. He is good to go in my book. Thanks again

Jcvibby

jake

Onechance is a good dude. He went out of his way to hook me up with a contact that I couldn't make on my own, twice. He did it just to help a hide member out. An honorable man that I wouldn't think twice about.

Biggame is GTG. I think I got the NF rings from him before he even got the MO! Definitely a good guy to deal with.

These guys are all GTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamescaan
Pistol Pete
krummarine
HD1911
Tom Roupe
freerunner
LS6TT
19Scout77
Jiwilliams All deals went smooth as silk....

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">tansinator </span></span>is great to deal with! Super smooth transaction!

+1 for cat60584 bought a ACOG from him. Transaction was smooth and efficient, item received was exactly as described. Would buy from again.

USGILT

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">wildcats</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and fast payment. Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">wildcats</span></span>.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">deisel</span> is Good To Go. Great deal on some 338 Lapua brass and quick shipping.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-size: 11pt">BobcatT870</span></span> is a great buyer; deal with confidence. </span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">FLHX </span> <span style="font-weight: bold">is 100% GTG</span>
Super fast shipping & packed the stock like a pro.

Bought a HK P30 from mtm87tx and a Blackhawk Phoenix pack from spr1 a few months ago and forgot to add them to the list. Both are great sellers with great communication.

Knife is GTG! Bought an eotech 512 from him. Came as described and faster than I expected.

Jeep Chimp is good to go.. Product was as described, delivery was timely. Don't hesitate to do business with him!

Kenco Arms was excellent to deal with. Dont hesitate to deal with him, thanks a bunch Ken. Glad you are close by too
smirk.gif

-1 jwilly

check is "on the way" line, gave me his address,
wrote to him 2 weeks later and got "it was mailed today"

noob with 29 post. I wouldnt bother.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Cigarcop</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and exccellent communication. Deal with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">I just received my scope from a-hull and it was just as promised. Good comms and fast shipping, deal with confidence as he is GTG.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>