• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

RedMan is good to go. Fast and smooth transaction. Will be doing more business soon.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline">Michael N</span> is a class act all the way. I was looking for an upper for a very close family friend (Dad) and thought he and I were going to deal. Unfortunately, "Dad" wouldn't budge and have the deal go through. I then posted a "WTB" for an upper as a last ditch idea and he sent me a link to an ad (not his) that I hadn't even seen. That's why I love this place, <span style="text-decoration: underline">Michael N</span> is GTG in my book.

Matt</span></span>

EasyRhino72

What a great deal and a good guy! I would recommend doing business with EasyRhino72! +2 .... Great communication!

Just finished a deal with Aries64. Great communication and shipped it fast and the scope was was in better condition then described.
Deal with confidence!!

Cheers,
DM

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">emastrich</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment, great communication - deal with confidence.

Keith

No worries about dealing with xring.
He's 100% good to go!!

A few names from my transactions. All are GTG in my book!

Jay T
ralphob
cjgemm
Curnow26
OutlawTen5
snyper
esromvre
nvgnav
Navyguy0023
fe1
phillik747
dragonjr45
Gitrdone
TXMARINE
SPDGG
deadeye
kcshooter
MtGoat
AdamB
InsertNameHere

Ill throw a couple more in that I may have missed

Al redneck was great to deal with. Very very helpful.
Veezer is good to go
Sf340_driver is good to go
Drew_1312 G2G
Crossgun G2G
737shark G2G
Sickeness G2G

Smooth transaction with dragoon.
smile.gif