• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sighter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Outlawten5 is good to go. Excellent seller, superfast shipping, great communication. A+. </div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">I second that ^</span>A+ from me also. Replied, packed, shipped like a pro. Even sent my package two day, top notch.

Thanks OutlawTen5

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ltfirehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cluebat is GTG, just completed a transaction and was shipped quick. </div></div><span style="font-weight: bold">Same with me ^</span> great seller. A+

Thanks cluebat

Recent transactions with all the guys below have been great. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again.

SFC Carpentier JR
snyper
Wanderlust
Broc
The Punisher
rich67
stillbuster

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt">ballistic1</span></span> is Good to Go!

Fast payment, great comms...one of the good guys!!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Ranger70</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment and great communication, deal with confidence.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">redirt78 --- Excellent buyer and a great guy!

Thanks again, Chris </div></div>Hey I made the list, by any means necessary hahaha

<span style="font-weight: bold">OutlawTen5 </span> Chris went above and beyond shipping a stock to my Smith before payment was even received..100%GTG

Thanks again brother!

<span style="font-weight: bold">notyers</span> is definitely one of the good guys!!

Brand 692 and I completed a little trade face to face. He is a whale of a guy!! My only regret is that we didn't have more time to "compare notes". Our military is the better, because of him.

jawa is Green 2. Even tossed in a stock that I didn't plan on getting, great guy. Hope we can both help each other out again in the future.

Country888 and exmr2sw are both good guys to deal with. No issues and wouldnt hesitate to do business with them again. Thanks guys!!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Sniper 2230</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment, great communication, and very smooth deal. Deal without worry.

Keith