• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

bigsky23 is gtg. Payment was prompt and communication was awesome throughout the transaction!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">308shooter1911 is GTG!!! Very smooth transaction </div></div>

Same with WICKEDFISH. I was expecting the product by the end of the week...I GOT IT THE NEXT DAY!!! Some of that might be FedEx too, but hes GTG

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">OFIS is GTG. Good communication and everything arrived as described.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

Just completed a transaction with Fargo007 for a Nightforce scope. Scope was as represented. Good transaction. No worries.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">50-140</span></span> is GTG! Fast communication and prompt payment = very smooth deal.

Keith

Re25 is GTG. Accurate description of item. Great deal and fast shipping. Pleasure doing business with him.

Dealt with sp260 and shootone. Fast payment and good communications from both. Look forward to dealing with these guys again. Deal with confidence.

<span style="color: #FF9900">eddief</span> is ++GOOD TO GO++

He sent prompt payment and communication was top notch.

Excellent transaction, Thank YOU..

Beenjammin is GOOD TO GO
Everything went great and very fast shipping
I will be watching his post in forsale section !

<span style="color: #33CC00"><span style="font-family: 'Georgia'">jerseymike</span></span> --- Good to go, just as described & fast shipping. Thanks Mike!

m14er - I had a great experience dealing with him.

I talked with him several times over the phone, and he was always truthful and honest. m14er also indicated all wear on the gun, and was quick to answer any question. The gun arrived quickly and in better condition than the photos indicated.

I really couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

<span style="font-weight: bold">TV66</span> is great to deal with. No fuss, no muss. Does what he says he will.

spot69221 is 100% good to go. Shipped my item in faith before he even received my money. Completely trustworthy. I did not and would not ever expect this in the future but it was an awesome gesture.

Great guy.

<span style="font-weight: bold">John2247</span> is GTG, fast payment & great communication. Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jbak</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">rth1800</span></span> and <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>

19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

My GTG list:

reewik
remsps243
GunjunkieM24
Winxp_man
iShoot17

iShoot17 was booted off for a month after he was acused of padding his posts to get to 100. I didnt catch that until after I sent him funds for a scope. He is legit. The scope he sent was great and a good deal. I was worried for a minute when he got booted off but he followed through with the deal and is GTG in my book. I'll give hime a fair shake until he proves otherwise.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rwest</div><div class="ubbcode-body">STS is also top notch. Definitely deal with confidence. </div></div>

As Is rwest!!!! You'll have zero problems with this gentleman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: furtaker_.223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 is GTG. Have done a few deals with him and his service is over the top.

Deal with confidence.</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 11B-B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">spot69221 is 100% good to go. Shipped my item in faith before he even received my money. Completely trustworthy. I did not and would not ever expect this in the future but it was an awesome gesture.

Great guy.</div></div>

furtaker_.223

11B-B4

I enjoy doing business with people that are sincere.