• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 SUlly is absolutely good to go. Thanks Jason, FNP is exactly as described with accessories. Good luck to you my man.

el gordo2 is one of the very best! Sent stock as promised with a bonus of some very good jerky- can't beat that!

deal with confidence

Recent GTG transactions:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #009900">SLUHstud

Harry Callahan

kp1</span></span>

Had a flawless deal with wickedfish. He is definitely gtg as we have had more then one transaction one way or another and It's always been easy and spot on! Thanks, Jason

nly205 is good to go. Smooth transaction. Great communication. Item exactly as described.

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">GGMANNING is GTG, great comms and a very smooth transaction. The item arrived just as decribed. Deal with confidence.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Sighter</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and very smoooth deal. Deal with confidence.

Keith

Thanks Brandon! bigdaddy0381 is also a very good guy! I just had a real easy transaction with him!

Deal with confidence! bigdaddy is an awesome guy!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JCH is good to go!</div></div>

Northland was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and a smooth deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Northland</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JCH is good to go!</div></div>

Northland was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and a smooth deal. </div></div>

Thanks bro!

Good Guy List : Sturkis

Sturkis is good to go. Terrific guy. Love my GAP 308 from him

ddindetroit

Re: Good Guy List : Sturkis

Killshot is good to go. Responded back almost to my email almost immediately and had my item shipped within hours of me paying him. Awsome!

A list of g2g based on transactions done in 2011. Sorry if I forgot anyone, I didn't keep all the PM's.

Jaw921
g21322635
Phylodog
30calsniper (Todd @ Manners)
D_TROS
tschiemer
chpprguy
Nostradumbass
JCL
Downrange1x
powell
ChongoMT
ceefore
Taco

several more pending, i'll get them on the next batch.

bd457 is good to go. Bought a new iPod Touch and it was EXACTLY as advertised... New in the box. Communication was great.