• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

quattrodoc is gtg.. sold me a great looking viper pst scope!! Will gladly do business with him again!!

i_rep is good to go! Cut me a good deal on some stuff I was having trouble finding!

Would do business with again!

Rob01
NOMAD
SnakeEyes
TriadTactical (Steve)
45user

All great folks to deal with! Thanks, gentlemen!

SS-8541-dono is GTG. Met me FTF to save me $ on shipping.
Nomad is GTG as well. Got some 1x fired brass from him, great deal.

Prairiefire is fantastic to deal with. I got an SRP from him and it's absolutely like new. And he shipped FAST. Outstanding firearm and an even better guy to deal with. I only wish I could buy more of his stuff.

Lots of good to go sellers and buyers lately:

glazer1972 sold me a VLS Stock and it was out the same day. Great communication. I couldn't be happier with the deal.

kengel2 bought an atlas from me. Money came when he said it would and he kept me informed.

KeithR41, got a barreled action from him and everything was just as described.

Rob01, yeah he is a mod, but he is good to deal with as well.

crazedone2 sold me a Rifle Basix trigger. He went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied when there was a part missing off the trigger. Super nice guy. If everyone was as honest as him this place would never have an issue.

Alan_H, bought some Seekins rings from me. GTG in my book.

grunt soldier sold me a Vortex Razor and it was just as described.

Kenco Arms is GTG. Bought one of his stripped lowers and kit to complete the lower. Ken put it all together while I was there dealing with him while he was doing honeydos on a sunday. Standup guy IMO.

ss10ring is GTG -

-----
My good guy list-
SoundFX
GUN NUT
ss10ring

jhedg....good guy to deal with and is a man of his word.

(fleury) Was a super fast payer, I would do business again with him in a second. Thanks man!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pgg is good to go. Thanks again for smooth transaction</div></div>

Thanks for the help. jcvibby is GTG obviously

waynea_91 is GTG easy to work with good solid boxing on the 300 whisper rifle Thanks PGG

TBannister is GTG sold me a great Dillon press was super nice and very helpful with info. Thanks PGG

nmcclure Is good to go, Just did a trade deal with him my gap rifle for some Wilson Pistols. Everything went great. Thanks alot Nick!

Kcshooter is good to go, sold him a USO Scope, Payment was sent quick, and responses were quick.. Thanks Cory!

retreiverman is good to go, just bought a Wilson CQB 9mm from him, it was in good shape, and arrived quickly. Thanks for working with me Jeff!

Matt (mm128) is gtg. Excellent communication and super easy to deal with. Rifle arrived exactly as described.
Thanks again,
Dave

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ghogs Nightmare</span>
</span>
&

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Iggy</span></span>

Are both GTG, ship fast, reply fast, no problems.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">A+ sellers</span></span>

Thanks guys

waggs4570 is GTG there was one hiccup (oversight) in our deal and he fixed it immediately. Honest guy to deal with.

PhillipM is 100% good to go.

Fast payment, great communication and a credit to the Sniper's Hide community. Thanks for your purchase, sir!