• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

VSOP is GTG. Quick payment and an easy transaction. Would definitely do business with again.

SC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SierraCharlie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VSOP is GTG. Quick payment and an easy transaction. Would definitely do business with again.

SC</div></div>

Thanks, Ditto on SierraCharlie. Great com's and fast shipping. Well packed and as advertised.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Da-Law-Dawg is good to go. Smooth process on a bipod. I would deal in confidence anytime, great hider! </div></div>

Likewise on netranger6!

Super smooth transaction, item was exactly as description stated. Excellent comms during the whole process.

Thanks net!!

Saito is good to go, he bought a magpul stock from me and payment was prompt and he was very professional. Please dont hesitate to do business with him.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Manzgear</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Saito is good to go, he bought a magpul stock from me and payment was prompt and he was very professional. Please dont hesitate to do business with him. </div></div>

It was great dealing with you as well, 5 stars
smile.gif
Stock was as described and you should have charged more since it was used in Iraq! That's a bonus!

Regarding iloveguns:

Outstanding comms, super-speedy shipping, fair pricing.

iloveguns is good to go --- and a "good guy." Deal with confidence.

Regarding NRAShooter (aka "f class victory almost lately very often"):

He went above and beyond to help out a Sniper's Hide brother and fellow long-range shooter, regarding efficiently setting up observation optics. A man of his word who follows through -- that's a "good guy" in my book.

I just completed a deal with jonbearman, things went as they should. Deal with confidence!

altonralston is a goodguy! Just completed a deal on a Horus Falcon scope. Great comms, ultra fast shipping and better than described item.

I'm very pleased! Thanks Friend!

+1 for ~Ace~

I got several sets of his rebar target stands, and would do business agian.

Aries64 is GTG. By far the best online transaction I have had to date. Buy with confidence.

81STFACP is good to go.

And a special thumbs up to cocadori who definitely is good go. Did a high end rifle swap with him. Deal with confidence.
cup.gif

JCH is GTG. Quick payment and easy to work with when transaction didn't go as smoothly as expected. Thanks JCH!

Just took delivery of a rifle I bought here from Boise Tactical. Everything went smooth and the rifle/scope were exactly as advertised. Definitely a good guy.

Flip the switch on Flynn, good communication and fast on delivery. Good to buy from !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gits</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Flip the switch on Flynn, good communication and fast on delivery. Good to buy from ! </div></div>

I should add that Gits was fast on payment..Thanks Gits..