• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Richard J backed out on a deal over $20 pay pal fee and would not just send USPO MO... Deal with him carefully or not at all!

Purchased some brass from Huckleberry75. Great transaction and I think he even shipped the brass before he actually received my payment. He is GTG.

Lazy21 is GTG.

Bought a USO spotter from him and received it very quickly. Gave me a heck of a deal on it to!

netranger6 is gtg. We had a transaction with him selling me a stock and is one hell of a stand up guy. I recomend him to anyone without question. Awesome guy!

Bahelorjack is gtg. As a buyer of one of his items, he held up his end of the deal.

Tigerbikes is GTG. Mount better than described. Great packing quick shipment.
Thanks Jeff
Rad

BigBore56 is way G2G. He sent me supplies before receiving my payment. Thanks!

i_rep is GTG! He is Squared away with fast payment and good comunication! Deal with confidence...

Anchor Zero Six is GTG!!

Item arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.
Excellent communications throughout.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Bazgab</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">crod1972</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">11B-B4</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">bob2</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">CEGA</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jbak</span></span>, and <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Cowboy Coffee is GTG. Just bought a pistol from him. Fast shipper, no worries. Thanks bro.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Dutch Gunny</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Bazgab</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">crod1972</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

73 Fastback

Honorable gent to deal with. Sent payment when he said he would. Thank You Sir.

1911man is way good to go. Mark is a great guy to deal with and makes one of the greatest 1911's on the planet!!! Deal with Mark with confidence. Thank you for great transaction.

Hey Guys, Bender338 is GTG for sure. He is honest and follows through. I made a very expensive purchase with him and it was as advertised. A great guy who pays attention to the details.
If he has what you are looking for, buy it from Bender338 and there will be no dramas.

Re: +1 krw

Time to update 101% 'ers, all are GTG and standup members:CrossC,Jeffbird,Softcock,VYD, 1shot2kill, DUB19K,105Amatt,Rodent,Guard Marksman and also WickedFish. Deal wth these members with utmost confidence.

NWDan is GTG! Great communication, honest description, and a well packed / protected box.

Purchased a Leu VX3L from him, and can't wait to use it on the gun.

Recommended without reservation or hesitation.

Saleen

Saleen is gtg! Had payment for leupold VX3LR in 2 days. I would not hesitate to do business with him again! Great communication and fast payment!
thanks Ed!

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="color: #000099">JDSTRD is GTG, fast payment and good communication. Deal w/confidence.

Matt</span></span>

Lawmaker is Good to Go. Placed two orders, excellent communication, fast shipping, items crisp and new as described

m4auto

317millhand is GTG. Don't be afraid to deal with this guy as everything was just as described. Bought a Sig 1911 off him and he took care of me. I think this the first of many good feedback left for him.
Thanks, Jason

On the flip side, one would think if he spent almost $800 bucks with a guy then that guy (above) would take the time to post feedback for the buyer, but I guess you can't count on that! Anyways, he took care of our deal anyhow.