• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Have had good transactions lately with USSR, rdinak, and Baldboy. All were handled quickly and professionally. Oink, oink.

BasheeSWS,
Thanks for remembering me buddy - I was starting to feel like a shitbag too...

I have also done deals with Bronson90, Tactical, and Stokes - hopefully they will vouch for me too.
smile.gif

Seriously though, the quality of folks that I have dealt with on this board have been top notch with the exception of one experience - which was rectified thanks to the very same top notch folks on the board.

Its nice to hang with honest and professional people!

SCL in Bogota

It's already been said but Balldboy +1.
He shipped before he even received my money.

Me too guys, thanks! Everyone here's a good guy or gal, hard to list everyone!

I want to add Smack to the good guy list. I bought some rings from him and he lost my address by accident and had to go to great lengths to find me. He still got them to me in good time. Thanks Landon and Semper Fi!

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Bill3508</span>

He hooked me up with a set of Luepy Mk4's for my savage in Sept "04 at an OUTSTANDING price and shipped immediately. Sorry for the late feedback Bill.

Also <span style="font-weight: bold">freeman4ever</span> hooked me up with an ARD for my 10xSS for a great price and got it to me quick!

Other than the usual suspects, (Vendors, GAP/TacPro,etc, these are the one's I can REMEMBER.........there are more, all these guy's & LADY
laugh.gif
have been ACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acehigh
ACK
BagDrag
Balldboy (Pete)
Bolt_308
Bronson90
Cuznguido
former naval person
Froggy
Im-ur-daisy
Jetlink
Ken Hunter
Kevin Mussak
Lindy
MP
Master Blaster
Michael
PFC Carpentier Jr.
Seuss
SkaerE
Smith 934
Tac Pro
Tactical
tspearsph (tom)
Triad
tschiemer
Vwhugger
Wind 50
Willor
700 yds :beer:

Have dealt with and can recommend the following Good Guy vendors from Sniper's Hide:

Brack Wilson www.starlightcases.com Great deal on a "blem" rifle case. Good communication, prompt shipping.

A10XRIFLE a.k.a. George Gardner www.gaprecision.net Built me a beautiful rifle; another is on the way!

Tactical a.k.a. Mike Miller www.tacticalintervention.com Good deals on his top-quality, innovative rifle slings. Not to mention good and patient advice on rifles and optics, gratis.

Dick Thomas www.premierreticles.com Fine optics, great advice.

Kelly McMillan www.mcmfamily.com McMillan Fiberglass Stocks ... faster than expected delivery; beautiful workmanship.

Terry Cross KMW -- Long-Range Solutions, maker of the ingenius Pod-Loc, available from www.brownells.com etc. A real stand-up guy (and top riflesmith and match competitor, by all accounts).

Regards,
mib2000

I highly commend Two Shoes, for his patience, integrity and sense of humor.

He was instrumental in my first out of state purchase. I asked a myriad of questions and bombarded him with emails and phone calls. At no time did he fault in his commitment.

We chatted on November 20th, and yesterday the rifle arrived at my FFL dealer. I had the pleasure of opening the box. The rifle was properly packaged and its condition was as described by TS.

Best Regards

AC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by ACK:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I highly commend Two Shoes, for his patience, integrity and sense of humor.

He was instrumental in my first out of state purchase. I asked a myriad of questions and bombarded him with emails and phone calls. At no time did he fault in his commitment.

We chatted on November 20th, and yesterday the rifle arrived at my FFL dealer. I had the pleasure of opening the box. The rifle was properly packaged and its condition was as described by TS.

Best Regards

AC </span></div></div>Ditto's for ACK, would recommend doing business with him wholeheartedly.

Consumate gentleman, and did as requested in a very timely manner.
He is now on my NEW list.

Thanks ACK, for a smooth deal(if FedEx had done their part properly), it would have been w/out a hitch...in every respect. :beer:

I have only had dealings with two folks from this site and both are top notch. I would not hesitate to buy from either.

Tactical - Mike
Redman* - Stu

Maverick656 is a great guy that went completly out of his way to get me what I was looking for. :beer: Maverick you are one quality individual and it was a pleasure doing buisness with you. Take care.
wink.gif

Marc :beer:

Thanks Marc.

Once I got Marc's stuff in I had payment within a few hours so no complaints on my end either.
laugh.gif

A+ for

Triad
Pacman1612
SkaerE
StraightShooter
Wind50Cal
Vwhugger
BalldBoy
Tactical
Scopes
NetWraith

I know I'm gonna leave someone out and if so just pm me and I'll add you to the list. Good guys I've dealt with and helped pay their bills, Don (USSR), George (GA Precision), Mike M (Tactical), Chris (Panzer075), Triad, Stubby when he was working and I've sold a thing or two on here as well and things went smooth as silk.

Thanks guys!

Billy

got another one to add:

<span style="font-weight: bold">long-shot</span>

thaks Jeff!!

JB

SFC Carpentier jr gave me a good deal on a scope, sent the scope out as soon as the MO got to him, and even gave me the tracking # for piece of mind. A good guy all around seems to me.
Shawn :beer:

I have had good dealings with;
long-shot
Tactical
A10XRIFLE
Mark4
SFC Carpentier jr
John Del Pinto
celt
I know I am forgetting some.

I have never been burnt on this board.

Mike

Another good guy addition.....McBaine.
Shipped quick, no hassle, GTG. THANKS!!
Aaron/m1marty

I'd like to add commanderjb to the good guy list.

He got my cheek pad to me the very next day and everything was just as he said it was.

you can add 308Savage to the list of good guys , good emails and fast shipping .

TS2

--

From my end:

Red68C - John
USSR - Don
BHarvey - Brian
backroads - Joe
Troy R
ARShuter
Two Shoes - Terry
Jamison - Chris
300WinMag - Shawn
rcnpthfndr - Michael
banshee sws - George
coyotekiller - Doug
Kletzenklueffer - Bill
Snyper762 - Travis

Two Shoes gets a 'special' on this.. Scope was a better scope than actually described.. (Index-matched .vs. non).. Super deal!!

Jamison get a 'special' too.. Shipped the rings prior to receiving payment...

Kletzenklueffer gets a special too... Great deal ... FFP and super clean!!!

Troy R, 300WinMag and coyotekiller are good dudes to trade with... I think we all got a good deal!!

More thumbs up for:

Wind50cal

He sent payment quickly, and is a great guy to deal with!

Also,

jb1000br

He sent me a Bald Eagle bag in perfect shape!

I just concluded a scope purchase with Two Shoes. He did exactly as he said he would and I highly recommend him to all. Thanks, Terry.

Two Shoes, is one of the most honorable people on this site. Any question on that we can take it out behind the woodshed.

Just bought a Savage from Elarski...cash deal... Took me a while to get the cash (christmass present for my daughter), he was very patient, we decided on meeting today at the dealer and made the deal. It was easy, simple and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

He is on my good guy list
smile.gif

Right back at you RedMan. Everything as he said and in good time. Thanks

Like most folks here, haven't had
a bad expereince. Dealt with the
following and each item was exactly as
described, these are good to go
in my book:
netwraith
tschiemer
762x51
mike mcdonald
sean little
tactical
scott steele
machman
jerry m

Hope I didn't overlook anybody.

lmalterna
sab
suprde

These guys won't let you down.
If I forgot any body and your feelins are hurt, shoot me a pm reminding me what I got from ya!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by DesertFrog:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Just bought a Savage from Elarski...cash deal... Took me a while to get the cash (christmass present for my daughter), he was very patient, we decided on meeting today at the dealer and made the deal. It was easy, simple and it was a pleasure to deal with him.

He is on my good guy list
smile.gif
</span></div></div>Back at ya'Dude! I hope your daughter has fun honing her skills with the Savage.
:beer:

Another A+ for 308Savage.

Good communication, prompt shipping, item was received as advertised.

Good dealings with the following recently:

CARRYAGLOCK
bxroads
Nando
blacksheep25
mildot
Madmd
Wayne McD
Crashrondo
mtn_cowboy

All were a pleasure to deal with.

My first sale on the HIDE, couldn't have been smoother, thank's TWO SHOES!!

Bill

Add fpdsniper to this good guy list.
Scope exactly as he said and excellent packing. Also threw in a set of ARMS #22L rings.
Many thanks A+

Sold sobrbiker883 a farrell base and was great to work with. Prompt payment and commo. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks, Chuck

I bought ARMS rings from Dprisp223. Very trustworthy guy. He sent the rings before I even paid the guy. He is A+ on my list.

Also, ker222 bought a PSS stock from me via ebay. Good guy also.