• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

another star for jb 1000br.
his scope was just "like new"
as he said, Jason's a good
guy to deal with.

Im-ur-daisy is a GTG buyer :beer:

Bronson90 -- item as described
wink.gif

thanks guys
wink.gif

JB

Just got the scope from 308Savage.

UPS got it here a day early. 308Savage was kind enough to give me some time to play with it before 'acceptin' it.

SHEEEEET....I had it mounted zero'd n out shootin before the hour was over. Its good to be an Okie hick farmer out in the middle of noplace!

EXCELLENT Scope, (I FINALLY beat BreadBoy to something
laugh.gif
), FYI guys if he ever sells ya a scope he claims has faint scope rings you'll need to wipe it down good n go out into full sunlight to find em!!!! I may have seen part of one on the rear side but was inna hurry to mount it so I cant be sure.

Anyway I think I got a good deal 308Savage is allright, (Though he has a very warped sense of humor....he dunt believe Da Bunny is my LUV slave)

When I think a guy is fulla shit I aint shy so :bandit:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyway I think I got a good deal 308Savage is allright, (Though he has a very warped sense of humor....he dunt believe Da Bunny is my LUV slave)
[/QB]</div></div>Well you had to beg her for 30 minutes to let you buy it, what am I supposed to think? Anyway thanks alot!

Three more for me:

ReelDoc
ACK
VWHUGGER

Three more excellent transactions. Thanks guys.

Ohlee

Here's mine:

HateCa

TPS Rings and base for my Savage. Great service..great communication! Straight shooter IMHO!

Purchased a Nightforce from RayDog on the other sniper site and the transaction was smooth. He is also on here as

RayDog

I'd like to add weaponARTS to the GGL.

weaponARTS had a sunshade for me, free of any charge for a super sniper.

He saved the day.

As usual, SWFA failed their international customers. Even a simple sunshade for a super sniper is a nogo.

I wonder what the international owners have to do in case there is a problem with their super sniper. SWFA being the only SS seller makes it a challenge.

Funny thing is, my Super Sniper came from SWFA when they did do international business.

Cheers
Nick

scope just came from two-shoes.
it was all he said; nib and show room
new. happy with the deal and dealing
with him.

Add:
JB1000BR's Dad
Cixelsyd
STP
Cold Zero
Scopes

XLIV
We did a trade deal and he offered me an additional item as boot in stead of cash. I didn't need it and said I would wait til it sold. When he sold the item he sent me the entire sale amount which was way more than I excepted.

Likewise for Specter---Great transaction...

Just finished a transaction with:
former naval person
Sergeant
Member # 1717
Excellent transaction, communtications, and nice guy!

Highly recommend.

I just completed a deal with Brian Hoffman aka BOSSHOFF. I mailed him the scope base, and he mailed me a check. Just that simple. Great to work with.

Thumbs up for:

Former naval person

and of course Tommy Spears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

O yea, George (a10xrifle)--you aint too bad either
laugh.gif

Cheers guys :beer:
JB

Just completed a trade with <span style="font-weight: bold">308Savage</span> . Merchandise was as described and shipped promptly. He maintained good communication throughout the deal. Great guy to work with! Thanks!

Just finished a online deal with bd457.
This guy is good to go!!
A super gentleman all the way around.

A+ for both <span style="font-weight: bold">Huckleberry</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">Snake</span> . Smooth transactions and pleasure to deal with either one.

Big +1 for usrangers1985. Item was better than described and he shipped it right away.
Thanks

Sold a PSS to 45Boy, payment was super quick and communication was good throughout transaction. Would deal again.

waterhouse

Just had an OUTSTANDING transaction with CHEEPTRICK entire cross country transaction from start to finish = 5 days.

CHEEPTRICK IS OUTSTANDING TO DEAL WITH!!!!!!

Michael McDonald did very good by me on the PSS barrel I got off him. Honest and fast. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

"vwhugger" is good to go.
Scope was exactly like he stated and eveything was done very professionally.

Thanks VW,
RedMan*

Same here! Just got my first Leupold from vwhugger.
Great transaction and communication! Thanks!

8mikey

Thanks guys.

And both of you guys are great to deal with.

John

Thanks Matt. Wolfman is great to deal with as well, good communication and understanding when things don't go as planned.

Great guy!