• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Xring is a solid guy to deal with.

Bought a .300 Win Mag from him and he was great to deal with, and keeps his gear in meticulously cared for condition.

squib is a newby but I just had a painless transaction with him. NO bullshit, he sent his payment when he said he was going to and it was all good. I wouldnt hesitate to do another deal with him, thanks bro!!

Rangerwalker71 is good to go!

The scope showed up yesterday, just as he said. It looks awesome!
smile.gif
The glass is perfect and everything else is great, just as he described. Packaging was bomb proof too. I really appreciate him working with me on it (being a first post purchase), and given the chance I would do business with him again, no questions asked.
cool.gif

Thanks again,
Loyal Knight 683

Hoser = A+ seller

Made a purchase from hoser, had good communication and shipped promply, would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

4 guys that are GTG

Jer- fast payment
Pt taylor - fast payment
avidflyer - ultra fast payment

Dan Tucker - great communication and scope was better then described

anothervr6kid- underpromised and overdelivered. He even refunded part of the shipping. Need more like him!

shootindude is good to go. Great guy that I wouldnt hesitate doing more deals with. Thanks man!!

Blaine Sullivan, aka 07zx6r is def GTG. Nice upper, good price, just as advertised, promptly shipped. Couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Bennyboy is gtg. Met up with him today to buy his Savage 10 FCP-K. Everything was in line. Was a pleasure to do business with.

Bought a NF 3.5-15 from MTAR15, Item was as described and shipped quickly! I would do business with him again

huntersedge89 is good to go. bought a Barrett firearms upper from him for a great price, fast shipping and very careful packaging. thanks again

<span style="font-weight: bold">jasonk</span> & <span style="font-weight: bold">tctlrld</span> are good to go. Nice guys to deal with & good communication. Thanks!

+1 for jhedg. Great communication and quick painless shipping.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">joemusso</span></span> is GTG! Joe and I did a trade and it worked out great. Excellent communication and fast shipping. Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">joemusso</span></span>.

Keith

Aries64 is GTG. we did a trade and it went very smoothly. great communication and fast shipping deal with confidence with Aries64.

thank you
joe

Hunter121 is great to deal with, hell of a guy. He was helpful above and beyond.

UTCmoc is good to go. Good communication. Prompt ftf meet. Knife was exactly as described.

LRHunter is gtg. Packed well, as described. Thanks again. Now I just need to find time to mount that scope and get it to the reange.