• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Flatland308 has been great to deal with, bought a scope from him and it was here 3 days after i payed (including the weekend), in perfect condition. Great to talk to on the phone, Emails returned promptly, and messages here returned way before i had a chance to check them. Would deffenately do business with him again.

Purchased couple items from RAVEN756 , he had great communication, kept me informed what was going on with the sale, would not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Joemusso is GTG item was as advertised and very fast delivery. Would buy from him without question.

-K

<span style="font-weight: bold">TexasRedNeck</span> is GTG. Fast pay, super friendly guy.
Thanks bunch.

VYD.

Pusher591 is good to go.

Items exactly as described.
Good communication.
Fast shipping.
A good trader.

<span style="font-weight: bold">chris m </span>is new to the site but is 100% GTG...bought a rifle from me and drove up from Maryland to check it out and pay..great guy to deal with!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KTV</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pusher591 is good to go.

Items exactly as described.
Good communication.
Fast shipping.
A good trader. </div></div>

KTV the same, great communication and fast payment.

Got a Schmidt and Bender from tman300wm, fantastic deal. Super fast, painless transaction. The scope is a beauty.

Overflow10 is good to go. He promptly shipped the item I paid for. He was also very patient and understanding when I had to delay in sending him payment for said item. Great guy to work with!

crowkiller51 is gtg
purchased grendel brass and 6.5 mm amax bullets.
delivered really fast and well packaged.

KSwift is GTG on an expensive optics trade. Item arrived exactly as advertised and in like new condition. Deal with confidence!

Thanks Huck!

And likewise everything with huckleberry75 went smoothly! Thanks again

Jake

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">WESS is GTG, great communication made for a smooth transaction. Deal with confidence.

Matt</span></span>

Bcw1284 is GTG great deal fast shipping clean product on an Eotech. Thanks PG

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #CC0000">garyaug

nleaders

scottsnipe</span></span>

are good sellers

DirtRacer151 is good to go. Received my stuff on time and in perfect condition.

speedjunkie is good to go, too!

I received my (fragile) item in perfect condition because he packaged it up perfectly!

Deal with him!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">speedjunkie</span> is GTG. Worked with me through my stupid Paypal problem and shipped item as advertised promptly. Deal with confidence!

pwc001 is good to deal with. He communicates well. He worked with me to sort out a problem with a scope (courtesy of United States Postal Service).

Deal with confidence.

Knife is an outstanding guy to deal with! Received item as described and on time! Awesome communication also!

wfjames22 has been a great guy to work with. The Zeiss Scope I purchased from him was "as advertised" and he was true to his word in every aspect of the arrangement that we worked out via PM. He also packed the scope up with loving care - air bags and foam pads - so that not even the Samsonite Gorilla could have damaged it. wfjames22 is GTG!!!

Another +1 for stockdoc. He installed an adjustable cheek piece on my Macmillan. Excellent service and quick turn around