• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">SuperDe</span> is +1 GTG (seller- great deal with great
Comms and fast shipping).

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jakhamr81</span> +1 GTG (seller- new products, with excellent comms, fast shipping)

Bustossa

Very Favorable transaction with Bustossa. Payment sent same day and all terms of transaction met

avidflyer

Very favorable transaction with avidflyer. Payment sent day after post comunication great!

Re: avidflyer

verdugo60 is GTG i bought 175 grain bullets from him - fast shipping and great pulled bullets! thanks again

I purchased a Nightforce 12-42x56 NXS from Flyinglow3. Great communicator. Product was exactly like he described it, which I appreciate. I got my scope faster than I thought, which I also appreciate.

FLYINGLOW3 is Good to GO!

Thanks dude.

ARodPDT117 is stand up all they way. Fantastic communications and went the extra mile to carefully pack and ship item purchased. I wanted to say thanks again will do business with anytime.

100% GTG

Snyper is GTG in my book super fast payment, excellent communication. hope to do business with again soon. thanks again.
MM

Here is a list of guys that I've done business with over the past couple of days. All were excellent to deal with ans very quick payments.

El Guapo
jake6547
deltablack
mexican match
cj1026
Dennis_in_VA
jakel
Re25
snakebyte922

I also boought a bipod from Maelek. Vey fast shipping and very professional. Would deal with him again any time.

Thanks for the great transactions guys.

Jeremy

Moonshadow is GTG. He was very reasonable on shipping and was accommodating. Thanks Moonshadow.

Rob

List is updated.

Here's some recent good to go'ers

Drifter ,Sami, beenjammin , UIUCPPQ , Papagallos , Tailwind , Captramrod01, Drifter, sniper307

CrawDad338

Couldn't be happier with transaction with above. Trusted member.

Tpb10505. Just completed deal with Tpb10505. Item was as good or better than described. Very satisfied, transaction was smooth in all respects. Communication was excellent.

DamnYuppie

I bought some viperskins from him, they were new as described, he met with me f2f in Dallas and was great to deal with.

SCAR123 is great to deal with. Scope arrived VERY quickly and exactly as described. Answered all of my questions quickly also.

Bought a scope (Nikon 2.5-10X44) from "jcvibby". I'm fairly new around here and didn't know much about how things worked. It's damn sure not easy to send a large amount of money to the great north west to someone whom you don't know. But mr. jcvibby was a pleasure to deal with. We talked on the phone, he was very nice. The scope was exactly as advertised. No problems at all. There are some hogs around here that is going to wish we had not made the deal.......Thanks for making my first hide purchase easy and stress free.

Mr jcvibby is one of the good guys!!

Had a great firearm sell with shooter12. He purchased my DPMS SASS.
Dave doesn't have a very high post count, but don't let that scare you.

Rest assured that he is good to go.

Prompt payment and easy to work with.

I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

RoosterShooter is good to go.

Quick shipping and great communication.

Deal with confidence.

Flynlow3, superde, snpr700

All these guys are GTG.

Special thanks to superde for shipping the way you did. I won't go into detail, but this guy went above and beyond and it is appreciated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ECH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pusher591 is G2G

Good communication and fast shipment </div></div>

ECH, the same. Great communication and fast payment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gene Poole</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DrewinTejas is gtg. </div></div>

Make that X2
smile.gif