• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 500x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WSprtuaL is GTG, Matt is a class act.

Mark </div></div>
500x is very much the same. Deal with absolute confidence.

libertyman777 is such a great person to work with and quick with responses on personal messages. The item was just as described and arrived very quickly from the time of purchase. libertyman777 is GTG!

Brock

z-man,MaximimVelocity,bronco_buster,HappyHunting,memyselfandi,Pr0VideR,TRON,yowza,CFA, Kenco Arms, Insayn, Jesse James, JAAM12 area all GTG!

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/JUL/17
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">David Walter</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">easygoose</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">gafferq2xl</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">D_Lamz</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Balkandom</span></span>,

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!! multiple purchases and sales</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Jethro3898 is gtg. I was a first time buyer from the hide and had never purchased a gun through the internet from a individual. Excellent to work with and everything shipped exactly as stated and on time. No problems or hesitations from doing any business with him in the future. Very pleased with the whole process.

Parker B. is g2g. Item was described accurately and shipped immediately. Good communication throughout.

ffhogue is g2g. Grabbed a 5-15 Vortex HS off him a while back
smile.gif
. Shipped fast, no dramas. Followed up to make sure I was happy.

Jackhamr81 is 100% GTG.... just purchased an AR and customer service was terrific; quick, clear communication; willing to go the extra mile; consistent follow up... you can't go wrong here guys and if this isn't enough.. GREAT prices and very flexible... can't go wrong buying from Brian and Werner Arms...

Just did some business with a few great guys:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">quest84</span></span> (Jon) purchased a VTAC sling from me. Prompt payment and easy to deal with.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">supergage</span></span> (Anthony) purchased a Possum Hollow bore guide and was great to deal with.

I purchased a set of Seekins rings from <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">rippit</span></span> (Curtis). The rings showed up in great time and were in <span style="text-decoration: underline">better</span> condition than I was led to believe. Very pleased with the transaction altogether.

You can have confidence dealing with any of these guys!

Guys that I have dealt with (bought and sold) and would not hesitate to do so again:

srt
RADcustom
JUNO
Ranger70
snakebyte922
Overflow10
Goin'Hot
coltfan
garrettjusmc
fast_dave
coues103
Sledge1
shootindude
squib
Rangerwalker71 (multi)
Lima Bravo (multi)
Big E
THE SENTINEL
Genin
steve w
555th
shumate
dmdakota
EHG
puncher
G and R (multi)
Teppo Ka (multi)
jackinfl
Greene
Jon Lester
gixxerpilot750
bronco_buster
crowkiller51
jvm
Laser1
chris914
stphngm
glock24 (multi)
Country888
exmr2sw
snyper (multi)
SFC Carpentier JR
Wanderlust
Broc
The Punisher
rich67
stillbuster (multi)
Mr Kirk
bugholes
blue streak
juicehead 2004
Infidel 2001
AZMAN
.308er
blklabs
Kauainsypa

I've had recent dealings with the following and all are GTG:

Furtaker_.223
Kenndapp
Flatland308
Ilya R.
Jakhamr81
Iloveguns
Limabravo
Nomad
Bcw1284

Both weasel and cav1993 were great to deal with and I'd be happy to deal with either as buyer or seller in the future.

-A

Hey guys,

Operator 45 is great to go. We did some business and he was patient with my many questions, upfront in his dealings and very, very knowledgeable. A former military sniper, now Class 3 dealer to boot!!

onedayer (Pat)...is GTG just bought a leupold scope and Bipod from him..great product and great prices..was a great 1st and 2nd purchase here at the hide...

Re: Good Guy List (re wfjames22)

wfjames22 is GTG
- purchase from wfjames22
- item exactly as described
- great communication
- everything exactly as promised.

Would not hesitate to deal with again!

Steve

Thanks Steve! All around great transaction on his end as well.

Martin53 is GTG.

Purchased scope from him, everything was exactly as stated, plus original manufacturers' box and all associated paperwork.

He shipped promptly upon receipt of my payment, and even assisted me with tracking to delivery.

Thanks Randy!!!!

catronro is GTG.

Purchased a rifle from him (260 Rem). It arrived today. Everything was exactly as stated, plus original manufacturers' box. He provided me with info on best loads for the rifle and sent additional pictures. He shipped promptly upon receipt of my payment, and even assisted me with the tracking of the delivery.

Thanks Robert, Cant wait to get to the range. If she shoots as Nice as she looks I will be very HAPPY.

iFENCEuin great member to deal with and extremely helpful!