• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for Seth.

Great communication and a man of his word.

Thanks.

dbdbdb

BONGOS is G-T-G. Bought a USO scope from him. Good emails, phone conversations, etc. Would absolutley buy from him again.

Keith :beer:

+ 1 for KS
Thanks KS for the kind words, I'm glad you like the scope, payment was prompt and fast...great buyer

LVshooter is good to go. Bought and recieved 3 targes just as advertised.

Snipers4Dummies is good to go. Delivered as promised.

WR450 is a great seller --- fast shipping and better than described

+1 for Independent,
good price; excellent knives hassle
free transaction.
Happy with the deal.

RHutch came through on a nice set of rings. Thanks.

Here is who I've had good dealings with:

Seuss
Marine2f2
Snyper762
crashnrondo
l4zy

And a couple more that I can't remember off the cuff.

My deal with Justin J went very smoothly and was nothing short of amazing considering my payment was received after he deployed. I figured that I'd be out some cash for 18 months but he really went the extra mile communicating promptly and positively from Iraq.
A fine individual to deal with.

Have to put a great word in for Mike over at CSgunworks.com. I pm'd him for a price on a Mk 4 LR/T 10x40 mil dot. He had one in stock that was his show piece he priced me at a very good price. When he was unsure if he could get it to me by the date I needed it, he had Leupold send me a brand new one in the box. I can't enough for this level of customer service. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a high quality scope along with superior customer service.

smith934 +1, got the AICS today!!

captnjordan +1
Merlin O +1
fast payment from each, both items went out today guys priority.

+1 kcinside

GAP .338 Lapua Magnum

Man of his word.
Rifle just as described.
Pictures didn't give it justice..It's soooo nice!
Thanks a bunch,
96hog

RSR is fantastic to deal with...Got the rifle right on time...sooner than I expected! Rated 5 stars and 2 thumbs up. :beer:

blackheart3a

wi50, is GTG
was great to deal with. sent me the rings I bought from him the same day I sent him the MO.

ROCK1911 - I always expect people to keep their word, as I do. I just sold a GAP Rock to Kent Mote ("Rock1911") and have the pleasure of telling you that he is also a man of his word. The check and FFL showed up as he said they would, and I shipped the rifle a couple hours later. The whole thing went without a hitch.

Thanks Kent, enjoy the new rifle.

+1 for Rokchukrslave. Item was as described and great comm throughout transaction.