• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flynn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Back at you, shaneadams90 is a great buyer, fast payment and easy to deal with. He will be my first contact when the wife/dogs/Noveske go up for sale. Thanks Shane! </div></div>

Great dealing with you Flynn! I appreciate the work!

Flynn is GTG!!!

i bought a NF scope from 402 (Sully) and he was great to communicate with and sent the scope very fast and it was packed great. Great guy to deal with and i hope to do business with him again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">scottsnipe, Tntrg.300, spot69221 are all GTG.

Eddie</div></div>

tansinator is GTG

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">A special thanks to</span></span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">milo-2</span></span></span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">who sent me a free shellholder because I needed one and he had an extra. Doesn't get much more outstanding than that!</span></span>

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">JD THOMAS at High Speed Shooting Systems</span></span> A new gunsmith in Yakima, Washington and a builder of great rifles! http://www.highspeedshootingsystems.com/

New additions: Updated 2013/JAN/11

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">sentry1</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">redneckbmxer24</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">shootin2</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">flynlow3</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">TeamSendIt!!!</span> multiple purchases and sales</span>,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Scimitar</span></span></span> times 2 purchases,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Jim the Plumber</span></span></span> times 2 purchases,

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
2003viper
240b
7.62willdo
attherange
Balkandom
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
D_Lamz
David Walter
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
easygoose
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gafferq2xl
gmac
Gun Oil
gurdy
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
Lodi
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
oneteam
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
Seekers
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

<span style="font-size: 14pt">lazy21 is GTG!!</span>

Great comms, great prices, fast shipping and a pleasure to do business with!

Thanks again!

customgun1 is gtg. awesome to do business with, and fast shipping. great guy

Ole Dan Tucker was a fine ole man........
Nah, seriously Dan Tucker is gtg and one helluva of a good guy.

REL1203 is GTG I bought a bunch of 308 cases from him. Exchange was straight forward. Would not hesitate to do future business.

Tflhnd1 is good to go! Easy to deal with and a class act. Everything was delivered and was accurate as represented.

I've added a few names in the past but I wanted to add one more:

Z82deadeye

Just received my scope from him, was a painless and quick deal, he is definitely GTG in my book.

GTG!
deadly0311
KCshooter (world class)
radmcg
badbowtie03
sixfeetunder
deadly0311
peters (world class)

jheat308 ............3 new Pmags, not cheap but more than fair. Thanks.

Gotta give credit where credit is due....

mlh29

sw99

1shot2kill

All great guys to do business with. Thanks fellas!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: insight3b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">customgun1 is gtg </div></div>

Yep. What he said. Thumbs up for customgun1

just completed transaction with Komishe.K, he's good to go.

Damn good guy to do bidness' wit'!

Updated list. Added Bill Stoffels. Super great guy to deal with! Great communication and prompt shipping. Definitely would do business with him again.

<span style="color: red">Bill Stoffels</span>
pdogsbeware
GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
shootone X2
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS
jtb33
Sidewinder

I am sure he has been listed before but I would like to list

USMC308

Just completed a transaction with him. Great rifle, great to deal with and took into consideration deployment timeline issues. Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Bub</span></span> is GTG! Prompt communication, fast shipping, and very smooth deal.

Keith

inverse_square is good to go
flynlow3 is good to go
Pusher951 is good to go

WHITE is a class act. Great guy to deal with do not hesitate.

avidflyer...what can I say. This guy is something else. Deal with him anytime you can. Great fella, does what he says he's gonna do and then some. Damn fine cat here boys.

I would like to endorse a new Hide Member GW23-Chad to the good guy list.

Chad is LEO and a fine individual though he has not posted-or posted very little. In fact, when we agreed to a dea lfor 10 US Palm AK mags he had not posted. Therefore I requested personal contact information to which he willingly complied in comprehensive fashion.

Chad was accommodating, fast and thorough in his shipping. even though I dragged my feet sending payment. He even included a couple extras which I did not expect.

GW23- Chad does what he says he will do. Deal in confidence.

Pusher 591 and I just compleated a deal on
2 cases of ammo. He is really good to go!
Excellent communication and very rapid shipment.
I could not ask for more. Buy from him in complete
confidence, you cannot do better than that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: I'm in</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pusher 591 and I just compleated a deal on
2 cases of ammo. He is really good to go!
Excellent communication and very rapid shipment.
I could not ask for more. Buy from him in complete
confidence, you cannot do better than that. </div></div>

Thanks brotha, same to you. Great communication and fast payment!