• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bought a barrel from koz and I couldn't have asked for more! Great guy to deal with and would do buisiness with him again!

Newer here, but over past few months, can say on my deals, these folks are GTG.

Slkzic--GAP 300 Mag
65Nut--GAP 308
Markspring1978---GAP 338 LM
Ledzep---NXS 5.5-25

Sold a barrel to Westtexan. Got the money in a day. Deal with confidence. Westtexan is GTG!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">LiveinSpirit</span></span> ...GTG
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">RTL</span></span>....GTG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: libertyman777</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SuppressorJunkie is GTG. Fast payment, good communication. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

Paul </div></div>

Updates:

338AX is GTG. Gave a brake to my daughter. Many thanks!!

KENCO ARMS is GTG. Outstanding transaction. Says what he does and does what he says. Look forward to doing business with you again one day Ken.

chris19210 is GTG.

pwc001 is GTG.

Shoot4fun is one of the good guys. It was a pleasure to buy a GAP 308 hammer from him and would buy another weapon from him in a heartbeat.
RC

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">kft101</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and item received as described. Super smooth deal!

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">verdugo60</span> is GTG! Super smooth transaction, fast shipping, great communication.

Here2Learn sent me a bunch of bullets. He was prompt to ship, and the components came as described. Would do business with him again.

Re: bullets

I bought a Weaver T-25 scope from Bill Stoffels.
Not only was the scope better than he described. He sent it out to me before the money order arrived on his end because he was going out of town!!!

Don't hesitate to deal with Bill he is a man of his word.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Loner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bought a Weaver T-25 scope from Bill Stoffels.
Not only was the scope better than he described. He sent it out to me before the money order arrived on his end because he was going out of town!!!

Don't hesitate to deal with Bill he is a man of his word. </div></div>

Second that. Bill is a great guy. Wouldn't hesitate one second to do business with him again.

Customgun1 + K_4c are both GTG.Both are great example's of the top notch membership on this site.
Thanks,
Steve

Re: bullets

Very smooth easy transaction with Ghogs Nightmare. Item received in better condition than described. He's GTG

RTL