• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

VIEW THREAD

Feedback  Good Guy List

RG0099

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2019
NOVA sorry to say
@derek1ee Is GTG. Bought some rail attachments for my LMSS spotting scope that he made and they are better then I could have expected. Ordered Thursday, arrived Monday packed like a million dollar necklace. All hardware included. I will gladly do business again.

m1marty

The Bad Guy
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2004
Tacoma, WA
@Bull23
Fantastic comms throughout a not small transaction. Made the entire process too easy. I've been here a good long while and this is easily one of the best deals I've been involved in.

Reactions: Bull23

Vengeful1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2020
Texas
@Firstfive solid guy. Contacted me if I was still interested in a scopeI had commented on but had already sold. He got a couple more and I was happy to get one. Brand new wrapped in plastic still Leupold Mark 5 HD with PR2 reticle. Great communications and fast shipping.

Reactions: Firstfive

RedFoxOne

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2009
WY
@Aries64 conducted business with the utmost professionalism. Personal, great communication and fast shipping. Deal with confidence!

JS/

Private
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2001
ilikebmxbikes Great seller. My magazines arrived quickly, and they were excellent condition, too. Very smooth transaction.

Jerry

DixonFive0

Private
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2020
Radiohead71 is a good guy. He worked with me on the price, shipping was fast, and provided clear communication!

Jardinski

Carbohydrate
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2020
Colorado
midwestoffroad is a good guy, I bought a RT90C adapter plate a while back. Just foudn this thread now and wanted to throw that in.

noeesp

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2010
Houston, Texas
Bradv86 is a great guy!
So I’ve been looking for some powder and you all know how hard that is these days. Brad reached out to me via private message and offered some powder he had. Unfortunately it wasn’t what I needed but what happen next is why I love the Hide. Brad offered to help me find what I needed and was able to secure me 5 pounds of CFE 223. He did not want to make any extra money on the powder he bought it paid for it and allowed me to pick it up and pay him exactly what he had in it. Now I’ve never met Brad nor have I ever had any dealings with him. he saw a fellow shooter in need and stepped up to help. This is what makes snipers hide the best damn form on the Internet. Thank you Brad I truly appreciate it and if there’s anything I can ever do for you all you have to do is just ask my brother!

Noe’

Bradv86

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 18, 2019
TX
Bradv86 is a great guy!
So I’ve been looking for some powder and you all know how hard that is these days. Brad reached out to me via private message and offered some powder he had. Unfortunately it wasn’t what I needed but what happen next is why I love the Hide. Brad offered to help me find what I needed and was able to secure me 5 pounds of CFE 223. He did not want to make any extra money on the powder he bought it paid for it and allowed me to pick it up and pay him exactly what he had in it. Now I’ve never met Brad nor have I ever had any dealings with him. he saw a fellow shooter in need and stepped up to help. This is what makes snipers hide the best damn form on the Internet. Thank you Brad I truly appreciate it and if there’s anything I can ever do for you all you have to do is just ask my brother!

Noe’

Great to meet you and glad I could help!

@noeesp is a stand up member, you can deal with absolute confidence.

Sniper1*

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2006
Rochester, IN
Purchased a tripod from 981kirk

Great to deal with. Comms good and shipping good! Item description spot on and price was great!

Thanks