Baron23

Check 6
Supporter
PX Member
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    @CleanColdBore is GTG as a seller. Comm was good, shipped expeditiously, item arrives in good shape and S described.

Total no-drama transaction....just like we all want.

Mark993

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Nov 17, 2009
    Tucson
    @Sprayed99

Can't recommend highly enough.... awesome comms, detailed description of item for sale, awesome packing and fast shipping. Also a great guy to chat with... thanks again my friend!

Reactions: Sprayed99

Bulletsmith

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jul 11, 2017
    Ft. Benning
    @Tackman11 Bought an AIAX from him. He sent pics of the individual parts of the gun as he wrapped them up heavily to protect them from the shipping goons. Everything was as described and hope to do more deals in the future. Good guy 100%

Reactions: Tackman11

Mod7nut$$

Private
    Minuteman
    Jun 15, 2018
    Richc211 is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping, stock was better than described.

shreddykruger

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 13, 2020

@bigfoot750 - awesome to deal with on this barreled action. Super fast shipping to my FFL and everything packed nicely/as described. Also found there was a missing pin for the lug and had those shipped direct from origin to my place.​

Thank you again man!

mm1046256

Private
    Minuteman
    May 31, 2018
    @loveha

Prompt with responding to messages. Shipped quickly and very accomodating with special shipping requests/needs. Overall a very positive purchasing experience. GTG.

gonzaga

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Apr 17, 2011
    Raton NM
    Dolomite_Supafly is GTG.
    Bought a scope from him this morning and he shipped it out by noon.
    Great communication and solid to deal with.
    Buy with confidence.

Thereaper1313

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jan 4, 2020
    jshelton2006
    Good experience with this Hide member. Got the item shipped, and communicated along the way. 👍

kjmdrumz3

Supporter
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 3, 2020
    Oklahoma City
    @jakelly is a super good dude. He was first on a powder buy and offered me a couple pounds anyway at a really, really fair price. Picked it up today and had a great conversation.