Feedback  Good Guy List

Mod7nut$$

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2018
Richc211 is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping, stock was better than described.

shreddykruger

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2020

@bigfoot750 - awesome to deal with on this barreled action. Super fast shipping to my FFL and everything packed nicely/as described. Also found there was a missing pin for the lug and had those shipped direct from origin to my place.​

Thank you again man!

mm1046256

Private
Minuteman
May 31, 2018
@loveha

Prompt with responding to messages. Shipped quickly and very accomodating with special shipping requests/needs. Overall a very positive purchasing experience. GTG.

gonzaga

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2011
Raton NM
Dolomite_Supafly is GTG.
Bought a scope from him this morning and he shipped it out by noon.
Great communication and solid to deal with.
Buy with confidence.

Thereaper1313

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2020
jshelton2006
Good experience with this Hide member. Got the item shipped, and communicated along the way. 👍

kjmdrumz3

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
  • Aug 3, 2020
    Oklahoma City
    @jakelly is a super good dude. He was first on a powder buy and offered me a couple pounds anyway at a really, really fair price. Picked it up today and had a great conversation.

BLEE

Anti-Coexist
    Supporter
    Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2020
    NW Louisiana
    Iamero is a great guy to deal with. I bought Badger M5 DBM and he shipped the next day. The package arrived, well wrapped and just as described.
    Thanks again, Iamero!

T Duff

Supporter
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Dec 6, 2020
    Washington
    Tyler from MK Machining is a great guy to do either personal or business transactions with. TOP notch in every way!!!!!

Last edited:

Aries64

Deep Behind Enemy Lines in IsWokestan!
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2007
    Los Angeles, California
    obiwanjak is GTG! Great communication, excellent packaging, prompt shipping with timely tracking number update. Deal with confidence!

Keith

Samson-dogg

Private
    Minuteman
    Mar 30, 2014
    Austin,TX
    Henok is gtg in my book. Bought a mk6 scope from him. Great price. Scope was shipped very fast and arrived in great condition. No issues at all. Very happy with this transaction.

mahiman

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 20, 2010
    College Station, Texas
    I highly recommend JRSPrecison!!
    Purchased a scope from him. Awesome communication and willing to do what ever to make me comfortable with the deal!!
    Optic as described and quick with shipping!!