• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

@Hybridhunternm is GTG. Received shipping info an hour after funds sent. Item received in better then described condition. Pleasure doing business.

@ak4seven is good seller. Good communication with buyer, did what he said he would when he said. Item delivered as promised. GTG.

Last edited:

Turbwhistle

GTG. Bought a set of DSLR camera/lens (Yes I know this is SN) from him. Easy to work with. Shipped fast and item came in prestigious condition. Strongly recommended!

He's a new member here (long time lurker), but @ExcessI2 sold @Totdoc and myself some great Skeet L's at a fantastic price...... AND overnighted them the same day at his own dime. While he's new, he's a solid dude and a great (now formal) addition to the Hide. Deal with confidence fellow hiders!

And no, his post wasn't a scam 😀 (just didn't know the rules, which was partially my fault for not telling him the PX rules before hand).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220517-092321_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220517-092321_Gallery.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 74
  • signal-2022-05-15-18-17-07-942.jpg
    signal-2022-05-15-18-17-07-942.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 88
  • signal-2022-05-15-18-17-17-748.jpg
    signal-2022-05-15-18-17-17-748.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: Totdoc
Sold an atacr to Shayne Ward. Met person to do a handoff. Paid promptly and payment went through with zero problems. Seems like a good bloke. And was super prompt to our meetup for the sale (we are talking like 2 hrs early almost haha). Cheers mate!

Sorry, I've been slacking in the feedback dept.

As sellers:
@CorbinFry1026 - Carbon Barrel, arrived mint as described with quick shipping and great comms.
@Jeremyhunter - multiple firearms and parts, great comms and solid seller.
@dogman - Noveske Barrel and bolt, great comms and delivered as described.
@Jmccracken1214 - parts and accessories, quick shipping and as described.
@Sigma - PVS great comms easy pay fast shipping.
@Bcera - Carbon barrel, great comms, mint as described.
@XLR - wheelgun, great comms and quick shipping.
@cecchino76 - firearm, great comms and quick shipping.
@bmin88 - AI barrel, quick shipping and as described, good communication.
@dskoruppa - ZCO, great comms and quick shipping, new in box and packaged well.

As buyers:
@Echo.shooter - ammo buyer, quick payment
@Guss48 - Ammo buyer, quick payment.
@Farrsp2270 - 2011 pkg, good comms and quick payment.
@jinxx4ever - TTDiamond, good to go.

Reactions: Jmccracken1214
Valcon (Rick Valvo) is GRADE A+

Rick sold a perfectly described and photographed POF Rogue to me at a MORE than fair price, communicated promptly, and shipped fast and securely. I know it becomes cliche, but Rick is the kind of guy you want to do business with. Recommend highly!

-Rob