• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Crimson25 (Mike Miller) is a great guy to work with. Communication is great and ships quickly. I would definitely buy from him again. He sold me a Q fix barrel.

Attachments

• BFC123D5-1CD2-4092-B561-A942B1A16978.png
    BFC123D5-1CD2-4092-B561-A942B1A16978.png
    2 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:

ldunnmobile, Levi Dunn is definitely someone I would do business with again. Fair deal on the gun, he was right on the emails, shipped the rifle immediately and even expedited it so I would have it for vacation, packaged like Fort Knox. Genuine fine fellow, you will not be disappointed when dealing with him.​

Vitali1342 is excellent to deal with. Very positive experience!​

The deal was selling him a Schmidt and Bender scope 5-20

Last edited:

Famaya94 is NOT worth doing business with.​

Already left negative feedback on his/her profile, but want to post here in case anyone is searching.

Bad experience.

@MOZAK is gtg, super easy to work with, shipping was faster than amazon!

Thanks so much, already got the press mounted and set up as a dedicated de-primer station!

Traded with @WtxMSCL8188 for the second time this weekend and he is good to go. As long as he has something that I don't want I highly recommend!

I want to thank Vitali 1342 for a super deal on a super nice rifle!! Shipped very quick and communication was excellent!! Thank you!!

New guy @Llamas Waffles is good too go. Complied with oddball pic requests without issue and shipped the item immediately. item was packaged well and just as described

@EmanP is really Good to Go. I bought a NF ATACR from him and it was in excellent shape, better than represented! The packing of the scope was perfect to protect it during shipment, and communications throughout the purchase and shipping were top-notch. I would buy from him again.

Reactions: EmanP