• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Trigger Monkey..GTG

Two Shoes.......GTG

asm1............GTG

shadow hunter...GTG

Thanks everyone!
I need to stop spending money...

Jhedg is great to deal with. Sent money for scope very fast. Great communication.

Had a Great Transaction with S1ERRA
Gear Was WAY BETTER than I expected.
Hope to buy from again. Highly Recommended;
A Really Good Guy!

Thanks!!!

Smokshwn is first class! Product was better than described,perfect packing and fast shipping. Thank you Craig

Sold a stock to krummarine. Excellent to do business with. 5 stars.

Hawk

Spencer awsome to deal with super speedy shipping, great pack job!!! Awsome deal on a NF/w rings A+++++++++++++++++ thanks man

Just dealt with the following 3 members.
All transactions were speedy and as advertised.
I highly recommend all 3!

Curious_1 - Mark 4 rings - (shipped right away!)

SgtDave - Mark 4 base - thanks!

SDwhirlwind - Mark 4 M1 Scope - thanks Dennis!

Loongshot +1

Scope was as described, packed well and shipped as stated.

Seller answers emails within 24 hours.

Super Fast Payment from Turbozag. Thanks alot Sir, hope scope serves you well.

Just got through with Turbozag and he is definately GTG!! Great guy to deal with for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by OutlawTen5:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> A+ / +1 for Randy --- HateCa. Excellent Transaction. I look forward to doing business again.

Thanks, Chris </span></div></div>Thanks Chris. Rifle is just as described.

No worries when dealing with Chris.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Chris Snow</span> !!!
Good guy all around.

I know I have others to give credit to....so I'll work on doing that soon.

- Chris
:beer:

Back to ya. WARRIORSOCIOLOGIST is the man. Could not have been any better to deal with. FAST shipping. Never seen something packaged any better
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">smokshwn</span> I bought some 44mag brass from Craig. Everything went great, good communication and he also included a dillon .44mag mag crimper with the brass I bought.

Thanks,

Mike

A+ for SgtDave. I sold him a Badger rail, extremely fast payment...GTG.

I recently had great transactions with...
javentre
acloco
match-grade
hogstooth
ghostface
hooper
mildot
fletcher
Absolutely no glitches. I don't think I missed anyone but if I did I haven't had any bad dealings on the 'Hide. That should cover it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by vwhugger:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I recently had great transactions with...
javentre</span></div></div>VW is GTG. Everything was smooth.

Just wanted to say that OutlawTen5 was the fastest and easiest transaction I ever made ...very smooth and very Professional....thanx for the deal in a quick and professional manner OutlawTen5 :beer:

Right back at you Snowpig. It don't get much easier than that. Thanks for a great gun.
Easy, excellent, and professional transaction.

OutlawTen5 is GTG.
Scope sold was exactly as described...shipped quickly as well.

I know its sort of redundant
smile.gif
but <span style="font-weight: bold">KRock459</span> is more than GTG. Bought a base from him and it was perfect, and at a great price.

Julian

A+ / +1 for Rodbolt. For sure Larry is GTG.
Excellent communication and fast payment.
Thanks Larry, Chris

OutlawTen5 (Chris) is the best, fast and easy transaction. Great guy to communicate with. Again, the best. Larry

Thanks Ronson..... A big +1 for you too! Cornpile is good to go... Don't hesitate to do a deal with him, good as they come!

This is long overdue, so I'd like to take this opportunity to say, Thanks to everyone who I've had deals with... Too many to list... I'd just like to say that I've had no bad deals with anyone here... Everyone has been great to deal with, and I appreciate you all!!! You know who you are... Thanks a bunch!!!

Al

A big +1 to jamescaan. Easy to deal with and prompt on the funds!!!

Hannibal

Just did a deal with Rob01 and he was easy to communicate with and represented the product well. Good person to deal with, thanks.