• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

45Boy is good to go, without question.

The products arrived in better than described condition, and they were shipped fast. Deal with confidence.

Chris

Just received a scope I bought from <span style="font-weight: bold">coyotekiller</span>. Good communication, smooth transaction, etc.

Couldn't have gone better. I would deal with Doug again without hesitation!

Keith

vinconco

is GTG - bought is RCBS precision mic and arived today. Thanks!

150gLRD

Sold him an HS stock and he sent payment promptly and had good communication. Would deal with him again.

Bought a HS stock from Brad Arnett, excellent product and fast shipping. Would recommend. He kept me updated. Thanks again.

Bought a rangefinder from nodark. Positive transaction. Good communication.

a big thumbs up for tinman441
good communication and quick response
laugh.gif

PadronAniversary is excellent to deal with, thanks for the heads up on the shipping.

<span style="font-weight: bold">tool</span> is a good buyer.
Fast payment, no problems.

I would like to add Bushmaster7. Dale is a heck of a nice guy, I have nothing but good things to say about him. If you do business with him he is: honest, smart, and willing to deal with me under certian financial circumstances. Dale I hope you read this "Your the best". Thanks for the understanding!

Best of Luck,

Doug

Hide member thn58 is GTG.

Our deal started off a bit shakey, but after a few phone conversations we got everything straighten up. Put the deal together and I now have the McM A4 in my hands. Im very pleased to say the least. Great communication, fast shipper. I wouldnt hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Member SMACK is gtg. Good communication and sent payment quickly. Would deffinately deal with again.

Thanks

Scott Berish, Owner Liberty Optics LLC is Outstanding to deal with. I just recieved my IOR 3-18 FFP SH edition, Awesome Scope & would like to say Scott did one hella of a job making this deal happen. I will most definitely be doing business Scott & Liberty Optics again & highly recommend him & his business to anyone looking for quality optics.

Nomad Took no time in shipping brass. It was as described and shipped fast. He was a pleasure

I just completed a transaction with KS on a scope that he purchased from me. Everything went smooth as silk, Keith is a good guy to deal with. Would not hesitate to deal again.

Re: Good Guy List Re: 308Whisperer

<span style="font-weight: bold">308Whisperer</span> is GTG. Bought a BNIP Mildot Master from him - fast shipping and MM received as described.

Keith

ARIES64
BEARGUIDE
PAULIE771
KOGANINJA All excellent prompt buyers....

SMACK ... not so much ...left me hanging with a Glock mag.

Big +1 for UNDRWTRMAT --- An excellent seller --- Great communication. The SN-3 was exactly as described.

OutlawTen5 was fantastic to do business with, quick communications and super fast pay...A BIG +++

Ken from Kenco Arms (Kenco Arms on the board) was great to deal with. Traded my AR for an HK 45 Tactical. Both sides of the deal went smoothly despite both our busy schedules and I'm totally satisfied.

BountyHunter was great to work with.

Good communication, smooth transaction, and good packaging.

Purchased a shooting jacket from Robar, fast shipping and excellent commo. Would do business with again, highly recommended.

I want to give a BIG +1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Fitz</span>!

Bought and paid for a Nightforce from him on Sunday, and I have it in my hands right now. Freaking fast shipping!

On top of that he mentioned "slight ring marks", that was a lie
smile.gif
There is absolutely NO sign of ring marks, the scope looks better than advertised. He is a great guy to deal with.

Julian

03bulletstopper is GTG.

Went above and beyond to make deal go smoothly. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend dealing with him.

Two Thumps up for " ScottyS " Super Fast Service.
Purchased Saturday afternoon received Monday morning.

Product is better than discribe.

Deal with confidence with <span style="font-weight: bold">150gLRD</span>. The transaction went smoothly, and communication was exemplary.

EJD049... no-nonsense transaction.
Triad Tactical... fast service, great prices!
Tim8654... Item sent as promised and at a fair price.

wi50 is another great guy to do business with!

NXS showed up in said condition and fast shipping!

Thanks for another great transaction,

Veal

Seuss,

He offered to ship prior to MO getting to him.
Item was just as described.
Commo was good, deal was smooth as silk.