• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Windowlicker is Also one of the good guys quick paying and great comunication. This is the way all deals should go. thanks again Sam

SEMPER FI

Craig

Skunk is another one of the good one. he really did me right on a USO his discription was probably even a little harsh on his side. everything is perfect and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

SEMPER FI

Craig

Trakker45, sold me one of the SH IOR scopes and scope was delivered as described and very quick. I would deal with him any time.

Thanks,
Chance

Prowler is the best. Couldn't have scripted a better transaction from him. The Dillon 650 was exactly as described. Wouldn't ever hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks Andrew!

Just had GREAT deals with some of the Hide's finest. Highly recommend these men: lmaltern, Hooper, and J.A. Hamilton. All three sent product quickly, well packaged, and items were even better than described. Thanks, gentlemen.

Add Justin J to the good guy list,I just received the rifle i purchased from him and it is exactly how he listed it, A good guy in my book.
Bob,K.

Slug- No worries. Stand up man and goes over and above the agreement. He is a gentleman and does what he says he will do.

Deal w/ confidence

Fordsoldier is GTG... Sold me a rifle package and it was better then expected. He's a good man that honors his word...

Jason

tool is GTG--Product as described and timely shipped.

Nomad doesn't need my endorsement to you guys but I do want to publicly thank him for a smooth transaction. First class all the way.

Aries64 is GTG!
Item as described or better and fast shipping.

<span style="font-weight: bold">RSR</span> is an excellent Seller.
FAST shipping, item exactly as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

<span style="font-weight: bold">g5</span> is GTG! Great communication throughout the deal and paid promptly. Deal with confidence.

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bacarrat</span> is an excellent Seller.
FAST shipping, item EXACTLY as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

AllenSt is another excellent seller --- This scope is perfect, just as described. Fast shipping and the best packing I have ever seen.

Thanks again, Chris

SEUSS is great guy to deal with. Very prompt with great communication. thanx mucho

Lt. Arclight is 100% GTG A+++. Extremely easy to do business with!!! I bought a US Optics scope from him. The transaction was 100% smooth, Optic arrived just as described. I would definitely do business with Lt. Arclight again. Thanks for the great deal, and great scope!!

-shadow4

Great dealing with Varmintpr. Top notch as usual here at the hide!!!!!!!!

Just completed a transaction with shadow4. Without a doubt GTG.Deal with complete confidence.
grin.gif

BearGuide has been an outstanding buyer!

He let me hang onto a rifle, after he bought it, to make sure I was covered for a match .... He really went above and beyond, in all possible avenues, to make sure I was satisfied.

I can wholeheartedly recommend him - without any reservations.

Allester666 is GOOD TO GO! Fast shipping and as described.

rwf

Rijndael is way GTG! Totally trustworthy and an outstanding individual. Not only did I get a proven rifle from him, he provided his load data and links to other useful info for the rifle. Much appreciated!