• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

SniperCJ sold me a damn good USO scope for a great price. He even shipped it before my check cleared. Hes definetly good to go.

Lawless101aa certainly needs to be added to the list. I got a great deal on an ARMS 40L sight. After the shipping carrier messed up the shipment, Aaron went ahead and shipped out another sight instead of waiting to get the original sight back. And shipped it overnight to boot. Now that my friends is good customer service.

Matt

Had good transactions with the following gentlemen recently:

commanderjb
Scrat
sosicmcise
Dave inVa
jimk
Jim the Plumber

OutlawTen5, Conducts his business in a very quick and curteous manner. Will always want to deal with folks like Chris!! Anthony

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lawless101aa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SniperCJ sold me a damn good USO scope for a great price. He even shipped it before my check cleared. Hes definetly good to go. </div></div>

Same for lawless101aa! Good comms during the transaction, johnny-on-the-spot with payment. Good guy to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-size: 20pt">Bearguide is the shiznit </span> </span></span></span> </div></div>

Could not have said it better. both of you guys.

Thanks again Bearguide.

COOKIE

Thanks, now you have a great barrel to build a rifle on.
Great transaction, many thanks,
RichardJ

BOLTRIPPER is gtg received a set of ARMS high rings from him great guy to deal with.

MarkII great guy great log book gtg and both to Australia

Cheers Bill

+1 for Armed Ferret. I had a very good transaction with him.
grin.gif

Regards,
Gary

I have neglected this thread. I have dealt with many of you great people. The latest is oneshootman. Excellent transaction, He took my word for it on some stuff that may have looked shady to most. Honest stupidity and he handled my stupidity with patients and class. Thanks. Also Bearguide is GTG very smooth transaction love fair deals with good guys.

Jason

Hitman is GTG . Did a rifle swap with him and it went down very smoothly . Thanks for the great rifle and I hope you enjoy yours .

Michael N- also a good dude. He was very easy to deal with and everything went smooth. Thanks again.

308 Newb Priority mailed me a set of NEW Uncle Mike's (not Miller
grin.gif
)HD sling swivels. No charge, for anything.

I recently purchased items from SIERRA WHISKEY, Scrat and chrisj.
Everything was received in a timely manner and was as described.

Never bought guns from anyone on this site, but I have done business with Steve (thewoodman007) and Donnie (fpdsniper) and both are outstanding guys. Steve I bought knives from and Donnie I got a bunch of things from.
I know you might think Donnie is a biased opinion (he is my dad) but feel free to ask anyone else around and see if you can find a complaint. Let me know if you do.

Both of their websites are in my signature line. Check 'em out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoffels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TeppoKa

Great to deal with, now have a new "to me " Lapua 338 GAP just as advertised "PERFECT"
Thanks
Bill </div></div>

Bill is GOLDEN! Definately a great guy and is GTG!!

Just did a super smooth deal with ROLEXrifleman on a high end .45 pistol. Great communication and fast payment. Deal in confidence. Thanks Henderson!!

Re: Good Guy List (re: ROLEXRifelman)

New guy here. Had a great deal with Prowler. He is GTG. Thanks again Prowler.

Hi all just had some more great service from 2 hide members
lawless101aa sold me a flip up sight and sent it to panzer075 who i purchased a flip up sight and a Drag Bag who then posted all of the items to Australia they are both Stand up Guys and very helpfull and make sure you recieve what you pay for. Thanks both of you.

Both are GTG

Cheers Bill
Australia

Bought a GAP rifle from rdinsd, flawless transaction.....Great communication.

Bought an Accu-Shot monopod from Robe. Not a huge transaction, but one done sopt-on. Fast shipping, well packed, great communication.

Robe = GTG

+1 for Triad Tactical, got my Badger Ord M5 DBM in two flippin days. great service and ungodly fast shipping. thanks

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">vlcruz </span> I had a very good transaction with him and would recommend him highly.
smile.gif

Regards,
Gary

Completed transaction with Snyper762 for one of his Surefire 951 weaponlights....very easy and smooth transaction...quick ship; excellent communication.

Pleasure to deal with and would deal with again anytime.

Dog's Elvis is GTG. quick, easy payment and very easy to deal with. would do business again!

edit for clarification--he purchased a nightforce nxs scope from me

+1 for bigant

Great deal on NXS scope and shipped quickly.

Thanks!

Shawn

+1 for lawless101aa!

I bought his benchmade mini Rukus. It was new in the box, as he said, and shipped quickly. PMs regarding the transaction were answered fast too.

Rob