• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just received my Seekonk torque wrenches from Scot @ Liberty Optics today. Shipping was SUPER fast and items as described.

A+++++++, THANKS!!

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">KJDrake</span>

What a stand up guy! Full communications throughout, including letting me know when he will get back to me, if/whenever he had something going on. Always kept his word. Went out of his way to get it shipped to me; also was going to ship it without payment, so I could inspect it and make sure I liked it. Who does that??! KJDrake, that's who! I cannot praise this guy enough.

My FFL dealer had a bloop on my end, failing to contact me although they've had it for 3-4 days. All that time I kept asking him for updates, and although he was busy, got in touch with his dealer and got tracking numbers for me. Now I feel like an ass.

Well, long story short, KJDrake is someone I would trust, even though I've never even met the guy!

Thanks again Kevin!

Had a great experience in dealing with:

<span style="font-weight: bold">ida81</span>

Bought what appears to be a NEW leupold for an amazing price!

Would have no hesitation bying from him again.

Respectfully,
Julian

SNIPERS4DUMMIES - Had a great deal with him product was as descibed.

Also Sharpshooter product was in perfect shape. and great shipping

+100 for Stacey at blankenship custom guns...

ordered an AI bi-pod got in a jam and he overnighted it...!!

great guy great service!

Jesse James is good to go...buy with confidence!
grin.gif

RSR is GTG . Shipped itme before he recieved payment even though he didnt have to . Product arrived in good shape and as described .

Hi I have to praise these guys for they all sent me gear it is all in excellent conditition
RSR sold men AR stocks,
Onechance sold me a great German helmet,
Megacab sold me some great rings and
ida81 sold me a Leupold VXIII as new for a great price they are all good to go.

Cheers Bill
Australia

Bought stock from hunter121, better that advertised, shipping fast as hell. Would not hesitate to purchase from again. Definately GTG. Thanks again.

Mike

Two thumbs up for CDO311. I bought a USO SN3 from him. Communication good, scope shipped promptly and condition was as described.

GO-FASTER...Shawn is great! Bought a Leupold from him at a great price and transaction was very smooth. Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold">markII </span> is GTG. Great guy to deal with if you haven't already.

Thanks Mark!

Just finished a trade with: <span style="font-weight: bold">adam boynton</span>
Everything went smoothly. Deal with confidence.

CHRIS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lawless101aa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KS is awesome to deal with. I sold him a scope and he even sent me a box and shipping label. Thats top notch. </div></div>

Got the scope. Smooth transaction, good communication. Aaron is GTG.

Keith

chrisj- Bullets as described and great service. Thanks Chris.

Adenosine- Fast payment from Rob and a nice guy to deal with. Hope the stock serves you well.

Respectfully,
Dennis