• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

mwilkins is a gtg buyer. His first post on the Hide was an I'll take it on a $$$ scope I was selling. Very fast payment and excellent communications.

Just finished smooth transactions with <span style="font-weight: bold">Mudcat-NC, chopit, Strangedays and jet_lagged</span>. All were a plasure to deal with and shipped/paid quickly. Deal with confidence. These guys are GTG!

kft101 is GTG. Purchased a set of Badger rings from him. They arrived quickly and exactly as described.

kcshooter is GTG. Just did a high dollar rifle trade and the rifle arrived quickly and exactly as described.

jhedg is GTG!!!!

Awesome transaction and very trustworthy!

My GTG buyers/sellers list: Tribe, dontstrokeme, F9 WINE, kk2727, MWDG3, 7.62willdo, Kelvrick, dtask, uawman, offroadr1, seven mm, Gun Oil, Bill Stoffels, 240b, gmac, RAD custom, Liberty Optics, Kombar, Bret, LWILLIAMS, MWDG3

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Plus LVMIKE, Trigger Monkey & ballistic1! Thanks to you all!</span></span>

I'd like to say that ranger1183 was great to deal with and would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. He got the funds out quickly and we had good comms from start to finish.

This is a list that I will update to give thanks to those I have done business with.

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*] abersfelderami (bought from)[*] al redneck (bought from)[*] Anvil8541 (bought from)[*] B. Melick (traded with)[*] blklabs (bought from)[*] brutus895 (bought from)[*] D.Draig (Sold to)[*] Flatland308 (sold to)[*] gafferq2xl (bought from)[*] HateCA (<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">2x</span></span> bought from)[*] i_rep (sold to)[*] jbell (bought from)[*] jj302 (bought from)[*] Magforce (bought from)[*] PatrickChewing (sold to)[*] paulyosh (bought from)[*] ReflectionsBurn (bought from)[*] texasvmi (sold to)[*] USMCj (bought from)[*] WuLitian (bought from)[/list]

Kyle

thorn is good to go....top notch fella.

Bought some BUIS from him and he shipped extra fast with great communication!

grin.gif

-dk

Trilogymac is a damn fine fella.

Just finished a deal and comms were perfect, shipping was perfect, hell its was all good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 3PER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">mwilkins is a gtg buyer. His first post on the Hide was an I'll take it on a $$$ scope I was selling. Very fast payment and excellent communications. </div></div>

Picked up the scope from the post office today. Very well packaged, item as described and very fast shipping. Even with my low post count and first transaction from the hide, 3PER is gtg in my book and would definitely do business with again.

dealings with..

<span style="color: #3366FF">30calsniper
osuarchitect
fredjake1
smokshwn
RTA
jet_lagged
1Bolt
Palma</span>

All were GTG and facilitated smooth transactions....

I dealt with <span style="font-weight: bold">raines</span> yesterday and he is GTG
cool.gif

Don in SC, ggmanning, Triad Tactical, fastford, RedMan, LoneWolfUSMC, Cheese, CDiPrecision, Guns4570, doorkicker are GTG