• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IHATECA2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">War-Dog-Nemo is GTG.
Good deal,done well,would deal again. </div></div>

Thanks Bro!

IHATECA2 is 100% GTG. Great guy and a man of his word...no doubt about it!

GrimmRoper is VERY GTG. Answered all my dumb questions, and sold me a very nice rifle at a great price.

Thank you sir!!

crashnrondo is GTG. Everything went smoothly, great service.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Dennis Muldrew</span> is GTG! Fast payment, good communications. Deal with Confidence!

I had recent dealings with <span style="font-weight: bold">spot69221</span> & <span style="font-weight: bold">ChadJamesR</span> Both are GTG. Easy transactions & fast shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: twadsw01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">An update on my dealings with Shooter308 over a Lone Wolf climbing tree stand...

I still do not have the money I paid him for the bottom half of the tree stand, and he has given me excuse after excuse as to why it's been delayed in being sent, and then promises that it would be at my door "in the next few days". Nothing, and we've been going round and round for over a month and a half with him having long cashed in the money order I sent him.

This thief has taken me for $150.00. Please beware of Blake Lambert from near Birmingham, Alabama, a.k.a. Shooter308. </div></div>

Beware of this idiot He sent me a email saying to save on shipping and he didnt care if he got it up too a month later i talked to him on her and another site within 5 mintues of ever reading his PMS. Now he has his stand for about a week and never Pmed me anything instead wrtoe this crap......he had a tracking number from UPS and all from now on I wont deal with new members who have less than 50-100 posts as they have unreal expectations. Please do the right thing and make a rebuttal here i have too many good dealing with other people on here

BEware of " TWADSW01 " He has unreal expectations and asked me to send him a copy of my drivers license with the stand i sold him when i asked if he was sending me his DL. He dropped the subject and was a pain in the neck the who time. He said he didnt care if it took up to 3 weeks to a month since it was such a big item and he couldnt us it til next fall. Then came back and asked for his money while i was looking at shipping routes (which i told him i could do but he would have to wait a week or so as i sold the stand to purchase another item). Then he wanted the again so it took me longer to get his answer and send it then i sent him a tracking number and his stand havent heard anything from him and he has had it about a week. Then today i find my name on here under SHooter308 search. Wrong wrong wrong dont deal with someone who has never bought or sold online its a terrible headachne

Ishikawa is GTG, Excellent communication, fast shipping, and a pleasure to do business with.

3per (Mike) is the man i just bought a 308 mill spec 5r . The deal was great the gun was awesome and Mike was fanstastic. You can deal with him with confidence. One of the good guys for sure

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc80</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3per (Mike) is the man i just bought a 308 mill spec 5r . The deal was great the gun was awesome and Mike was fanstastic. You can deal with him with confidence. One of the good guys for sure

</div></div>

blush.gif
aw heck, Steve's just happy I didnt charge him my customary 10% surcharge for shipping to Kalifornia.
blush.gif

usmc80 was a pleasure to deal with, quick payment. He's GTG!

All these guys are good to go: sierrawhiskey, jrn, salter, chpprguy, paduanlearner, firefour, bronepig, robe, match308. Resent transactions, deal with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iyaoyas</div><div class="ubbcode-body">7mmRm is Good to go.

High dollar transaction with no flaws,

Thanks </div></div>

Same to you!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinmaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I had recent dealings with <span style="font-weight: bold">spot69221</span> & <span style="font-weight: bold">ChadJamesR</span> Both are GTG. Easy transactions & fast shipping.</div></div>

Pinmaster GTG as well

ASM1 is GTG on here. There are a few guys on here that give him crap about his methods. I will say first hand that Frankie is a standup guy. We met here thru posts and he offered to help me get to a grand. His methods may be simple by some on here but he made it simple to understand. We zero'd at 100 and went to 570. Mind you I have only proficiently hit out to 300. I had a 3 shot group of under 1 1/4. Not bad for first time. Then out to 1g. Actually it was 1060. Explaining the wind , we shot and "ring" a piece of rail from the train tracks(bottom edge 12"x24". He made it overly simple to understand and easy to understand how to make 1 shot 1kill. Thanks again Frankie you are first rate. I will get us a 2grand area next!!!!!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aries64</span>is good to go. Pays fast and communicates very well.

kyabrams66 is 100% GTG. Great guy to deal with everything went smooth as glass. Deal with much confidence.

WDN

You guys probably already know Scott Barish at Liberty Optics, but I have to say this guy works hard to make his customers happy. That is something you can't say about a lot of people. I bought a Premiere 3-15 before the Bash last year and the scope would not focus and while at the match a good dude let me use his S&B to complete the match. I told Scott about the problem and we were able to work out a deal so that he took back the Premiere and got me a S&B to replace it. (no not for even money, but the deal was very very fair) Not that the Premiere was a bad scope once it got fixed, but I lost faith in it and was spoiled with the S&B. Scott will always get first shot at my business.

300WSM is beyond GTG. Deal was super smooth, and the USO was exactly as described.

THE SENTINEL is good to deal with... m1a came in perfect condition as he described and as in the pics. Quick shipping too!

Modifier is good to go. Great communication, high end optic arrived in mint condition as described, quick shipping!

tuckner is GTG as well. Payment was made promptly and the transaction was hassle-free.

had a great deal with Wolf22 for an 6.8mm AR Performance Upper. He is a man of his word. Quick shipping and handled the deal professionally from beginning to end.

Completed a bullet trade with Mr. Kirk today. It was a smooth deal and would do business with him again. ++1 for Mr. Kirk